Fanboys, Analysis, are single handed killing the Gaming Journalism

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ThizzThizwhatIs
ThizzThizwhatIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ThizzThizwhatIs
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
As u all know, this site including IGN suffers from the "Fanboyism flu" everyone likes to flaunt there opinion by something as small as game system. Honestly, i grow super tire of reading a story scrollong down and seeing over a "million" opinions mostly bad opinions abouts who's better and what not. Its sad to see that people can't even sit there and voice something as small as "what's ur favorite Ps3 game" or "the enjoyment of XBL" u have some crazy fanboy takin that shyt to heart and killing everything and turning everything as if it was some holy war for the nerds. I have both consoles(XBN P3)so its all good, i just wish it was all good for everybody esle, but sometimes it has been proven through history ppl show so much pride or down talk something because they're afraid of whatever they're dissin can hurt them or overtop them. I mostly see this type of behavior from the XBox owner, listen if u feel like u have the better console its better to shut up and be about ur business then bash someone that's been out for year. Im not trying to defend the P3 cause it need more games u dont expect something to come out with that barely then ok lineup when its had such harder launches in the past. But i remember a time i was wishing we had something a little better on the 360, keep in mind it has been out 2 years longer so mashin something before it gets a start is kinda cold but hey it aint the console that jus who u are as a person. That goes for the P3 ppl too ur no better then 360 or Wii, P3 gonna have its time jus like the 360 so be patient. I kno what i say here wont make a difference but Fanboyism is a diease, it spread worse then anything i know it went to the consumers, the editors of GS, and the analysis (which no one should pay attention to). The stuff i read here is crazy man, i haven't seen gangsta bang harder on their sets then i have seen the fanboys on here rep' their system. I felt like when we didn't have these open forums things were a lot smoother to hell with fanboyism, and to hell with the system wars.