FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS -- NCR fame too low

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jared781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jared781
Member since 2011 • 54 Posts
currently i am vilified by the NCR.. i have done a few quests simply by equipping a NCR Military Police Armor and its sort of good but really sucks at the same time because only some NCR soldiers start to turn hostile? like Ranger Ghost or watever, she always stands on the roof of the front building, dogs and just random officer/ troops. but it doesnt make sense because i strolled into camp maccarren a couple times.. but how do i get it so they will accept me and/or is there a possible way to raise fame other than going undercover to the max? thanks
LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts
There's one point in the story where the offer you a clean record if you help them. If you already passed that part I don't know what to say.
Jared781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jared781
Member since 2011 • 54 Posts
k thanks
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

currently i am vilified by the NCR.. i have done a few quests simply by equipping a NCR Military Police Armor and its sort of good but really sucks at the same time because only some NCR soldiers start to turn hostile? like Ranger Ghost or watever, she always stands on the roof of the front building, dogs and just random officer/ troops. but it doesnt make sense because i strolled into camp maccarren a couple times.. but how do i get it so they will accept me and/or is there a possible way to raise fame other than going undercover to the max? thanksJared781

Just continue wearing their armors, and keep doing missions for them. THere are a lot of NCR missions available, so just continue doing missons for them. Make sure you wear their clothing or armor or else they will not give you missions, matter of fact, you wont survive to get near them. :D