Fallout 3 question about vault 101 dwellers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slyguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 slyguy65
Member since 2007 • 2327 Posts
Hey i have a question about the quest trouble on the homefront do you ever meet amata or anyone else from vault 101 again if you convince them to keep the vault open. I ask this because she says "with any luck we'll see eachother again".
Adoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Adoxx
Member since 2008 • 610 Posts
I do not think I have actually run in to any of them, but I do know from others that you do run in to some of the people from the vault wondering around the Wastelands eventually because there are so many places to visit.
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

I don't think I've gotten that quest yet.
Anyways I do hope you get to meet Amata again, in the end or something of the sort where it ends with your character and her raising a family together ( good ending)

As for a imaginary bad ending....I suppose you stun her, slap a slaver collar on her and take her to Paradise Falls for 200 bottlecaps.

xD

slyguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 slyguy65
Member since 2007 • 2327 Posts
haha thats funny because im doing that quest now too bad i killed the loon in minefield...though he was shooting at me like a **** and died twice casue h eblew up the car where i had saved uhg that was annoying anyway i got cool news about my own question lol just ran into butch in rivet city you can actually ask him to join you LMAO what help right but ya hes the only one ive found and not to spoil you or nothing but thats not the good ending unfortunatly buddy