EA Difficulties

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deep_sea_six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 deep_sea_six
Member since 2004 • 92 Posts

Is it just me or has EA gotten way to big for its britches, I mean to start with they going around buying up and destroying game companies like a fat boy and some cake. Their serial keys, registrations, online downloads, and many other services have become rediculously complicated. Its like you have to jump through hoops just to own something you bought.

calvinsora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#2 calvinsora
Member since 2009 • 7076 Posts

Well, if EA keeps giving out high-quality games like Dead Space, Mirror's Edge and Henry Hatsworth, I'm happy. They're stepping up, if anything.

NBSRDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 NBSRDan
Member since 2009 • 1320 Posts
EA has not produced any good game I know of, and has recently instituted a rental-only policy and yet continues to sell games at full price. As soon as consumers stop buying games from EA, the company will die. Now, you see where the problem really lies?
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts
EA has not produced any good game I know of, and has recently instituted a rental-only policy and yet continues to sell games at full price. As soon as consumers stop buying games from EA, the company will die. Now, you see where the problem really lies?NBSRDan
but they make the best sports games.
Gammit10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 2

#5 Gammit10
Member since 2004 • 2397 Posts
As long as they keep kicking a** and publishing great games, then I'll support EA.
topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

I agree with that. EA owns Bioware, and Bioware's RPGs are tough to beat.

_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#7 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Bioware = awesome. Sims= awesome. I WAS shocked at how badly they screwed up the 360 version of NFS:Undercover. That game is lacking so many ESSENTIAL things the ps2 version had. Waypoints, Difficulties, Starter Cars, Icons/Races on your mini-map/radar...... they should have just removed free-roam and gone back to the underground 1 days where you just sit in front of a map and pick races from a list.

I think they are screwing over NFS big time. I saw two games coming out together for it. Nitro and Shift. wtf?? Anyways.... What specific game do you think they are screwing up Deep Six???
DOF_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 DOF_power
Member since 2008 • 804 Posts

I agree with that. EA owns Bioware, and Bioware's RPGs are tough to beat.

topsemag55

Not really.

Current Bioware "rpg" games lack role playing even moreso then Bethesda games.

And the standards of role playing imposed by Interplay-Black Isle with Fallout 1/2, Troika with Arcanum/Bloodlines and Ion Storm with Deus Ex are nowhere to be seen today.