DragonQuest 8 Love Story?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zilor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 Zilor
Member since 2002 • 4355 Posts

I've read that there is a love story late in DQ8, I was curious who it was between, how late in the game, and if it is a good love story?

Any and all responses will be appreciated.

Mongo-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Mongo-Boss
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts

I suggest you get there on your own I'd hate to ruin the story for you.

Yes there is love and the storyline is great.

Zilor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 Zilor
Member since 2002 • 4355 Posts
I'm not playing it, my girlfriend is considering it and she just wants to know if it is worth it. I'm not going to spoil anything for her, I'm her game finder.
yentar480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yentar480
Member since 2007 • 5066 Posts
this game is epic. just about any rpg fan will love this game. it has a great sense of nostalgia about it.
Mongo-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mongo-Boss
Member since 2008 • 2108 Posts
Well the "Hero" of the story and the princes who is a horse for the most of the story began falling in love before the game begins and end up married at the end. The game's storyline does not focus on the love part very much though. There is also a little bit of love going on between Jessica and Angelo (2 of your party members) but they never end up together in the game although it is clear they have feelings for each other or at least she has feelings for him. Finally Yangus (the third party member) is having some trouble with his old love Red. This is the first time I realize all the main characters have a love story. However as I said before the storyline does not focus very much on their love lives.
willxcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 willxcool
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
Love story is bettween a HUMAN and a HOrse.....
Avatar image for TheLegendKnight
TheLegendKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 TheLegendKnight
Member since 2007 • 1853 Posts

Well the "Hero" of the story and the princes who is a horse for the most of the story began falling in love before the game begins and end up married at the end. The game's storyline does not focus on the love part very much though. There is also a little bit of love going on between Jessica and Angelo (2 of your party members) but they never end up together in the game although it is clear they have feelings for each other or at least she has feelings for him. Finally Yangus (the third party member) is having some trouble with his old love Red. This is the first time I realize all the main characters have a love story. However as I said before the storyline does not focus very much on their love lives.Mongo-Boss

lol

the game's story is about getting the magician who made your love horse. the story is one of the worst, the gameplay is one of the oldest, the same for musics...only good thing about this game is graphics, same graphics as new dbz games. other than that its the most boring game ever, oh sorry its second to suikoden 3...