Does anyone remember these games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Foulcry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Foulcry
Member since 2008 • 960 Posts

Probably a stupid question but does anyone remember

Sega Saturn - Guardian Heroes (Favorite game on the SS)

Playstation - Discworld, Fox Hunt (Awesome Point and Click FMV's)

I used to love these games and I was wondering what everyone thought about them. Let me know. Also can you even find them anywhere anymore?

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts
Guardian Heroes is one of the most sought after and expensive games on the Sega Saturn. I've been wanting to get my hands on a copy to see what all the hoopla is about, but I haven't found one for a price I'm willing to pay.
Avatar image for broken_bass_bin
broken_bass_bin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 broken_bass_bin
Member since 2009 • 7515 Posts

I remember Discworld. I had it on the PC. Great game, very funny, one of the most difficult point & clicks I've ever played.

hyper_trunkx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hyper_trunkx
Member since 2004 • 6719 Posts
i have no idea why i just thought of this game....but now i miss it, it was awsum! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kSpqfVToWs
CrankyStorming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 CrankyStorming
Member since 2010 • 223 Posts

I remember Discworld from a demo disc in a magazine once, but I just couldn't figure out how to do anything.

djsundowner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 djsundowner
Member since 2006 • 995 Posts

Guardian Heroes is one of the most sought after and expensive games on the Sega Saturn. I've been wanting to get my hands on a copy to see what all the hoopla is about, but I haven't found one for a price I'm willing to pay.Emerald_Warrior

I had Guardian Heroes at one time. It wasa very fun beat'em up with multiple story paths, which for console games was really rare at the time. The character designs were pretty cool and you could unlock around 100 characters for a brawl type mode. Unfortunately, alot of the characters were along the lines of "peasant" and couldn't actually fight, which sucked when you picked characters at random. I think I saw 5 or 6 endings personally and they were all well done.

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#7 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
Discworld was a kickass game. I'm trying to find an affordable copy of it myself.