does any one know what happend to WET?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

taofengxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 taofengxx
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Does anyone know whats happening with WET? I mean game trailer looked great back in 2007, then news hit and game was cancelled they said but i also heard another publisher might be interested in picking up this game since it was very close to finish. If you know anything please let us know.
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#2 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts
I missed the announcement of it being canceled, really? I have had it in my track list since the trailer and that was the last i heard of it...
Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts
Canceled? I just watched a preview of that on Electric Playground last week. Last I heard was that they didn't have a publisher, but it was still being worked on.
taofengxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 taofengxx
Well i hope then its wrong about being cancelled, because it was due to dec 2008 release if Activision didnt drop em. I hope they got a new publisher game looked promising. Well if you guys hear any news let me know. Thank you
taofengxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 taofengxx

okay updated news on Wet apperantly they found a publisher still we dont know who but seems like they found it and they released a in game footage looks nice. And game has a chance of releasing in 2009. Thats good news to me lol.

http://www.gamegrep.com/video/16374-new_gameplay_footage_for_wet/