do not buy from capcom store !!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MegaGhostBuster
MegaGhostBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MegaGhostBuster
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Recently Capcom released Marvel vs Capcom 3 and selling them via their own online store; Capcom Store. As they are taking pre-orders before the game's release date on the 15th of February, Capcom promised buyers that 99% of the pre-orderers will get the game in release date. Not that our game doesn't arrive on time, but also very late. Promised that the game will be arrived on release date (15th) but many people saying that they just got it around 22nd and 23rd instead. Fans, including myself, have been complaining crazy at Capcom's forum. All the people who got trouble with their orders pre-ordered the special edition, not the regular edition. The regular edition will be there, no problem because its just regular but SE is limited, but if they run out, shouldn't they stop taking more pre-orders ? First saying their store had an "outage". Riiiiight ! Just happen when the pre-orders are about being released.....In order to keep this quiet to make them look better, they lock threads that complain about how suck the store is. And my account got suspended because I just won't stop saying how wrong Capcom is, greedy and purposely leaving heavily demanded characters out of the game on disc and lure fans to pay extra to download their favorite characters.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44659 Posts
Why buy it from their store, was there a discount? If you paid full price you could have gotten it from any major retailer near you on the day it came out, saved yourself the trouble.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#3 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
I thought there were some given incentives for when you purchased through their store; probably that's why.
King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#4 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

They acknowledged that there was a problem with their shipments, and were supposed to give customers some kind of reward for their patience. What that is, I don't know.

They made an error, and they tried to fix it. That's what a good company does.

Systems_Id

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Systems_Id
Member since 2002 • 8156 Posts

They acknowledged that there was a problem with their shipments, and were supposed to give customers some kind of reward for their patience. What that is, I don't know.

King9999

Indeed although I heard this wasn't the first time something like this has happened.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="King9999"]

Systems_Id

Indeed although I heard this wasn't the first time something like this has happened.

If it was a constant thing, then I would understand. But a company is allowed to make mistakes and to correct them. Nothing wrong with that.