Dear gamers : Please help me!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RexXin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RexXin
Member since 2007 • 238 Posts

Hello boys and girls. I'm in a pretty big dillema that I was hoping some of you may help out. Heres the thing..

I've been playing WoW(World Of Warcraft) for the past two years. Needless to say that one year I was only on to chat with friends and shoot the sh*t. I'm really starting to get sick of this game.. All of my friends ( And myself ) are passing on and just quitting untill the next mmo comes out that we will all play (Age of Conan.)

But...I'm so bored at home that I'm left to actually spending quality time with the wife!:shock: just a joke. I AM pretty bored though. :(

So.. I was thinking of either buying FFXI or Everquest 2 untill March 25th... Hopefully I'll be entertained long enough till AoC.

Both games are getting a new expansion soon and heres what I'm looking for in a game..

I want to be able to solo... and PvP .. I want there to be many players running around with a wild economy ; I want to be the underdog.. I want to see higher level characters blaze by me in their cool-looking-armor. I want to be a newb again!

Theres no PvP in either game, really.. Except for EQII's pvp server and duel option ; I know that.. It doesn't really bother me THAT much...

But.. The population.. I'm leaning more towards Everquest ATM just because I heard it was a legendary game with a fantastic community.

To anyone with experiance on the two mmo's please, help me ! And , to others : If you can suggest another game to me(Online prefferably) I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading and I apologise for the wall-o-text.

DirtyRotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DirtyRotten
Member since 2002 • 814 Posts
I'd advise you not to bother with FFXI or EQ2 in hopes of finding something to hold your interest more than WoW. If that game bores you to death then FFXI and EQ2 will do exactly the same but in shorter time.
VinnoT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 VinnoT
Member since 2003 • 4649 Posts
Planetside ;)
RexXin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RexXin
Member since 2007 • 238 Posts

I'd advise you not to bother with FFXI or EQ2 in hopes of finding something to hold your interest more than WoW. If that game bores you to death then FFXI and EQ2 will do exactly the same but in shorter time.DirtyRotten

Only reason it bores me that much is becase I've done everythign there is to do...Twice.

Perhaps EQ2 is my best bet for a new adventure?

southy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 southy787
Member since 2005 • 14571 Posts
Steer well clear of FFXI, that's for sure. Lets just say it's nowhere near as good as other FF games.