Dedere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Dedere
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

Back in let's say 2006 to 2010 I had my favorite pc game it was about a adventure game and you are a egg as the main character rolling and jumping. The game had beautiful scenery and maps. It was a platform game. I remember you could get upgrades to make you roll faster or jump higher. Sadly I am still trying to find the name of the game still to this day. Can somone helo me please.

Piperis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Piperis
Member since 2022 • 12 Posts

@dedere: You ARE an egg or you ROLL an egg? Because it sounds like you are talking about Billy Hatcher and The Giant Egg, a GameCube game that apparently WAS ported to PC in/around 2006.

Dedere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dedere
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

@piperis: Hi there the main character is a egg. You playing would roll to get around. Aswell other detail I remember from the game is the way it started. You would jump out of the nest and fall. Very grass type of environment where the game map starts.

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1485 Posts

Treasure Island Dizzy maybe?

Piperis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Piperis

@girlusocrazy: 90’s, I know this thanks to AVGN doing an episode on the Alladin Deck Enhancer 😁

Piperis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Piperis

Well that’s random! But if even Bubsy can get a revival… well! Who’s gonna make Zool 3?