Can you explain what did you find...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kopogero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kopogero
Member since 2010 • 149 Posts

So entertaining in the PC games that were released 2011+ and beyond to spend your precious time on?

Was it the exceptional stories? Was it cuz you could play it with your friends? Did you feel something is rewarding by completing them?

For me it feels today PC games are way too mainstream, where stories feel familiar and difficulty is not truly making me use my mind to the limit and at the end with the option of easy/medium/hard what's the point of bothering hard when you know you can complete it as well if the purpose of the game is to consume its content.

My time of games are MMO's because they receive continues patches, content and features. They simply do not end quickly for me and game hopping is not my thing. Sadly, lack of virtual, persistent worlds today are lacking and I have to settle with games that are braggin rights, short session PvP for some website rank.

Anything great coming in 2016 beside WOW: Legion where I at least feel I'm doing something important together with others, progressing through content, while also can PvP on the side.