Best vocal theme ever!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

istuffedsunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 istuffedsunny
Member since 2008 • 6991 Posts

I don't know why but I never gave Portal a try until recently, and my god what a memorable experience it turned out to be. I've been gaming since NES and can't even remember the last time I immediately replayed the final boss just for the fun of it. The end song has been stuck in my head ever since... Up until "Still Alive" probably the only vocal theme that stuck out for its originality was Liberi Fatali. If you haven't already, PLAY PORTAL! Even if you hate shooters (me) and never cared for Half Life (me), give this sweet little puzzle game a try.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Sorry, but the best vocal theme ever goes to the ending credits of Metal Gear Solid.

Avatar image for bobbleheadrogue
bobbleheadrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 bobbleheadrogue
Member since 2009 • 2203 Posts

I reckon it should go to Dragon Age: Origins...the music for the loading screen is beautiful :P :twisted:

Got_to_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Got_to_go
Member since 2009 • 2036 Posts

Sorry, but the best vocal theme ever goes to the ending credits of Metal Gear Solid.

Heirren
You mean the opening credits of Metal Gear Solid 3. "I give my liiiiiiiiiiiiife, not for honooor but foooooooooor yoooooooooooouuuu."
JonRedfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 JonRedfield
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

Got_to_go

You mean the opening credits of Metal Gear Solid 3. "I give my liiiiiiiiiiiiife, not for honooor but foooooooooor yoooooooooooouuuu."

^This. I would have to chose the Silent Hill series. To me they have some of the best music with and without vocals. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn's vocals are nice and raw.

Got_to_go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Got_to_go
Member since 2009 • 2036 Posts

[QUOTE="Got_to_go"][QUOTE="Heirren"]

JonRedfield

^This. I would have to chose the Silent Hill series. To me they have some of the best music with and without vocals. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn's vocals are nice and raw.

Agreed. Room of Angel is one of my personal favorites from the series.

ModeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 ModeDude
Member since 2009 • 1135 Posts
I don't know of much Vocal music, I just keep remembering the stuff from the Sonic the Hedgehog games :lol:
gundaicut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gundaicut
Member since 2010 • 456 Posts
lol all i can think of is the duke nukem theme :D
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points