Best co-op games? (no shooters)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dacodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dacodo
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
We have a PS3 and a Wii. My wife has never been much of a gamer. But recently has decided to start becoming one. She is a surgeon and as more and more surgeries are becoming laparoscopic or robot assisted, she decided she wanted a fun way to improve her hand/eye coordination. A couple of months ago, when she decided this, I bought a copy of LittleBIGPlanet and we had an absolute blast playing through this together. We've pretty much played it to death, so I'm on the hunt for more co-op games. Looking for fun stuff to play together in the same room on a single screen. What other good co-op games are out there (she would not like shooters at all)? I've got my eye on the New Super Mario Bros Wii that comes out in Nov. You guys played anything fun? Bonus points for Wii games (she doesn't think we're getting enough value out of our purchase of that system with our sporadic use of EA active).
Kenbo325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Kenbo325
Member since 2009 • 1177 Posts
Probably sounds like a no-brainer, but Wii Sports?
dacodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dacodo
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Yea we ended up not being very huge fans of Wii sports for some reason. seems like the obvious choice though. I personally wasn't a huge fan of the lack of precision in the controls. Maybe I should try the new motion plus thingy.
barzankiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 barzankiller
Member since 2004 • 534 Posts

Have youlooked at some of the old co-op side scrolling fighting games for example Streets of Rage im sure there are loads like that to download on Wii and PS3 just as long as your wife don't mind them.

brain18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 brain18
Member since 2007 • 149 Posts

You should try Trauma Center : New Blood for the Wii.