Battlefront 3.........................to be done by Free Radical???!!???....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 giyanks22
Member since 2007 • 209 Posts

Battlefront 3 is supposedly being done by Free Radical (Timesplitters, Haze). Rumors are that SW Battlefront 3 will be a 360 exclusive, especially considering that this is the best selling Star Wars game ever (Force Unleashed isn't out yet). What do you want to see in Battlefront 3 if it is in fact being developed as we speak.

I want to be able to take a tie fighter from Kashyyyk's surface and seamlessly fly into space, and engage in a battle. I would also like to have Major battles all the way from KOTOR, or PRe KOTOR, time all the way to post Return of the Jedi. I want more abilities with Jedi. Less recoil. Hopefully Battlefront 3 is in the works, and it will be awesome.

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts

Does it have nectar? :P

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts
Oh God...
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Free Radical should just be focusing on not making Timesplitters 4 flop.
xisytenin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 xisytenin
Member since 2008 • 407 Posts

I want to be able to take a tie fighter from Kashyyyk's surface and seamlessly fly into space...

giyanks22

that would be INSANE!

vader1231231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 vader1231231
Member since 2007 • 212 Posts
[QUOTE="giyanks22"]

I want to be able to take a tie fighter from Kashyyyk's surface and seamlessly fly into space...

xisytenin

that would be INSANE!

H377 yeah! I actually thought about that being a feature of bf 3. That'd be so awesome. It'd be even more awesome if we could get large scale battle where you could truley fight the classic star wars battles any way you want. Remember how big the battle of utapau was in ep 3? If they could recreate that battle in full size and allow you to play it starting from space and work your way down, I would give them my entire life savings.

Avatar image for AtomicTangerine
AtomicTangerine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AtomicTangerine
Member since 2005 • 4413 Posts
I won't care about this game until it actually compete with the Battlefield games that inspired it. As of now, Battlefront has been coasting along on the fact that the Star Wars license gets sales and that it is unique to consoles. Then again, that Battlefield: Bad Company demo was pretty lame, so I guess even DICE has trouble putting out a decent console Battlefield.
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
I haven't played Haze, but the Timesplitters games all have excellent multiplayer. Hopefully they'll evolve the game into a more coherent teamwork design much like Battlefield has done. Disorganized mobs should be a thing of the past.
hkjames87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hkjames87
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Rumors are that SW Battlefront 3 will be a 360 exclusive, especially considering that this is the best selling Star Wars game ever (Force Unleashed isn't out yet).

giyanks22

I would be glad to see a new BF being made but I have to wonder why all of these companies are neglecting the PC game industry...

I mean, since when are the mouse and keyboard so unpopular...?

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 suikoden352
Member since 2004 • 808 Posts

the pc front is stil real popular but not everybody feels the need to play games on their computers anymore when they have consoles nowadays and don't have to upgrade their pc's and laptops everytime some new awesome game comes out thru the year and has some real crazy hardware specifications and all so yea lol. consoles are just morelayed out and straight front while computers are more of a dedication of time, money, and effort to stay in w/ really but that's just me and my thoughts on that though so take it as you will really. i'd love to see a new battlefront game though cuz those games were alot of fun to play and especially w/ friends and in games w/ a buttload of ppl as well. always fun to do hero battles as well. good stuff but if this turns out to be tru then they better shape up and get it right because haze was not the best that free radical can do cuz they can do alot better than how they did haze really so yea. here's fingers crossed that if this is tru that they do well w/ it and stay tru to what made this game fun in the first place and just expand and make it more fun and all

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

I never paid much attention to the Battlefront games, but if againt my expectations, Free Radical makes a quality X360 shooter which allows a shooter which allows 32 or more players to go at it, I'll pick it up. Warhawk gave me a love of large scale battles.