Battlefield: Bad Company 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GamerSince78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By GamerSince78
Member since 2014 • 333 Posts

I would really love some news on this, anyone on here heard anything new lately? I have read a few articles saying it is something dice might like to do when they have the bandwidth, ie, after Mirrors edge and Battlefront.

I guess after the steaming mess that BF4 turned out to be, maybe we might start hearing some news about the good ole boys from BF:BC 2.

in my opinion, the best multiplayer FPS in the past 5 years...

I don't understand the love affair EA is having with trying to conquer COD, as king of the FPS mountain. It is pretty obvious that the industry is calling COD on its own through sheer boredom of the same re-tread of the same game over the past few years. EA seems a little late to this dance.

I wish Dice would release some kind of news...I miss Haggard, he really knew how to blow things up good!

This was the only standout shooter for me, aside from Halo, the stuck out amongst a whole industry of the same game...COD, BF3-4, MOH, etc, etc, etc

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

@gamersince78: Dice I believe said it will eventually come out in the near future. But as we know, they are not developing it just yet.

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

@gamersince78 said:

I don't understand the love affair EA is having with trying to conquer COD, as king of the FPS mountain.

I stopped right there to just let you in on a little not so secret, secret: EA's love affair is with $$$. Period. COD is just a thorn in their way to the $$$. Can't you tell as of late? Everything they been putting out has been in a hurry for the $$$ and it shows. Crap has been flying out their windows and not much else.

BFBC3 would be only attention worthy, IMO, if the original team that made BFBC were on it, and if it's even on DICE's minds at all, with SWBF3 on the way, Mirror's Edge 2, ect.

smitherton4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By smitherton4
Member since 2014 • 67 Posts

I haven't heard anything but I really hope they make another one. I thought Bad Company 2's multiplayer was far better than Battlefield 3's or even 4's.