sayuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sayuta
Member since 2015 • 80 Posts

Are you getting star wars battlefront 2. I am not even though it looks cool. Because I am only interested in the single player campaign. And I am not going to pay 90 Canadian dollars for video game that can be completed in 5 to 8 hours. I would not even pay 50 dollars for a video game like that

TheGameWing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 TheGameWing
Member since 2017 • 20 Posts

I might buy it, but if I do, I will either wait for a price drop or buy it used. I will judge its single-player content and reviews before going near a copy.

The first game was really disappointing and I did not pick it up. So I am hesitant on picking the sequel up. Though it does look better.

Khazrak134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#3 Khazrak134
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts

I'm torn, I'm really torn on it.

I mostly play Single Player games these days. The Campaign interests me, but im not sure it's enough. The loot boxes, and pay 2 win elements doesnt make me want to buy it. But the Star Wars fan in me is like, "hey it could be good"

RevolverRick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4 RevolverRick
Member since 2017 • 31 Posts

Since it isn't on Steam, you won't have the chance to try it out. I am also really torn since the campaign is actually canon to the movies!

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Will get it when it drops price.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10576 Posts

waiting for reviews of the sp, no interest in mp. would love it to be great but i'm expecting a score of 7. hope to be proved wrong

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

I want a good Star Wars game so bad, but Battlefront 1 was AWFUL, and I mean the most boring gameplay I've played in a LONG time AWFUL. I have no plans to buy 2. And of course EA stopped production on the RPG Star Wars game that was being developed and shut down the studio.