Anyone still play The Mercenaries in RE4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 0

#1 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Topic.  I played it this past weekend and God it's an amazing game mode.  Highly addictive and awesome.  Not only that but Krauser kicks ass.

KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#2 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts

Agreed, its such a great mode that I use to spend hours on. Personally I'm more of a HUNK guy because I like the added challenge.

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#3 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts

Agreed, its such a great mode that I use to spend hours on. Personally I'm more of a HUNK guy because I like the added challenge.

KamikazeDonut
He's great in the village level with that neck snap move.. I somehow scored 9400 or so with him there, just went on one of those unmatched runs.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="KamikazeDonut"]

Los9090

He's great in the village level with that neck snap move.. I somehow scored 9400 or so with him there, just went on one of those unmatched runs.

only 9400? Did you mean 94000?Cus 9400 is hardly an accomplishment... Anyways Hunk is fun to use, very tough though, especially on the stages other than the village.

NirdBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 NirdBerd
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts

RE4 Mercs is awesome, but I think mercs got better and better with each resi instalment (which is no surprise considering the series focuses on action now) - but the maps are generally better aswell

I was never a big fan of mercs and I generally just play on the 'first' stage all the time because I never get bored of them in RE4, 5 and 6

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

Interesting.  I played Mercenaries once I think, after I unlocked the mode, and it didn't hold my interest for more than one or two rounds.  I found it quite lacking actually.  

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 turtlethetaffer

Interesting.  I played Mercenaries once I think, after I unlocked the mode, and it didn't hold my interest for more than one or two rounds.  I found it quite lacking actually.  

MLBknights58

Really? I think it was insanely addictive in the same way as a good arcade game... Just keeps you coming back for the high score.

KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#9 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts
[QUOTE="KamikazeDonut"]

Los9090

That's my fav one to use him in, but I also like to use him in the watery level as well because I have of the roid raging chainsaw guy.