Any way i could play Final Fantasy IX on ps vita

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Laughing_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Laughing_God
Member since 2008 • 473 Posts

I have seen people playing ff9 on psp but i don't wanna buy a psp when ps vita is newer. thanks in advance.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
at the moment the only way you can play it on the vita is through remote play via the ps3. They will eventually allow you to play it on the vita...but we dont know when that will be
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Yeah, Sony's taking their sweet time I can't imagine it would be that hard to port a PS1 emulator over to the Vita.
phonemug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 phonemug
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

There is not much you can play on a PS Vita I'm afraid.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"] I can't imagine it would be that hard to port a PS1 emulator over to the Vita.

i can, i doubt the psp one would work so theyd have to make a new one that (hopefully) takes advantage of the vita's hardware and interface. and i hope they dont all have icons or im gonna have 40+ pages when it finally comes out. i hope they just dont go the way of Backwards comp on my 360, where they just said "**** it" ill be super pissed if they dont add ps1 classics to the vita
xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

Yeah, Sony's taking their sweet time I can't imagine it would be that hard to port a PS1 emulator over to the Vita.DJ_Lae

Sometimes I just can't help but to wonder what those companies are thinking. There's a lot of ****c PS1 games on PSN and thanks to the smaller screens of a handheld, they are PERFECT for handhelds. Yet it's not included which is so friggin' messed up and weird...