This topic is locked from further discussion.

mariomaster16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 mariomaster16
Member since 2008 • 762 Posts

Just as a disclaimer, I do not actually equate Assassin's Creed with Call of Duty, they're two very different franchises so comparing them is moot. However, Assassin's Creed seems to be going down a similar road, considering that we've seen a new AC title every year for four years, soon to be five, in a row. Personally, I feel like this is over-saturation, regardless of the quality of the games. While the AC games have managed to be good games consistently, putting out too many too quickly seems like a good way to cause gamer fatigue and lose a fair amount of players. So, any thoughts on this issue? Is Assassin's Creed releasing too many titles too fast, or do you like having a new game each year?

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#2 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts

Yes, Assassin's Creed looks to be going down this path. But you never know

YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 YosemiteSam400
Member since 2013 • 159 Posts
Yeah. Video game crash of 2014, here is hoping. *Raises glass*
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#4 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
the new title is actually being developed by another studio, so i don't really mind this game
YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 YosemiteSam400
the new title is actually being developed by another studio, so i don't really mind this gameThe_Last_Ride
Thats it. Keep funding the cash cows so they keep doing this nonsense. Be a good little puppet.
redluigi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 redluigi11
Member since 2009 • 89 Posts

i really don't care about milking an ip unless the games suck because of it and AC dose not have that problem so i don't care 

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44593 Posts
Well as long as people keep buying them then they may as well keep making them plus the quality is still there. I've fallen a bit behind in the games myself, still need to get Revelations and AC3, but it's not because I don't enjoy the games it's because there's so many great games I want to get these days that I can't keep up.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]the new title is actually being developed by another studio, so i don't really mind this gameYosemiteSam400
Thats it. Keep funding the cash cows so they keep doing this nonsense. Be a good little puppet.

i haven't really finished any of the AC games, so i haven't been buying them. Note also some from the Far Cry 3 team helped them develop the game, i am neutral to this. Just stating whay some guys might not know dude...
YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 YosemiteSam400
[QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]the new title is actually being developed by another studio, so i don't really mind this gameThe_Last_Ride

i haven't really finished any of the AC games, so i haven't been buying them. Note also some from the Far Cry 3 team helped them develop the game, i am neutral to this. Just stating whay some guys might not know dude...

Have you played some of the other AC games but haven't finished them yet like myself?