9.0, 9.5, 9.0, 9.5, 9.0, Wtf??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Snaptrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Snaptrap
Member since 2003 • 2186 Posts

GS reviews aren't making much sense anymore like they used to. Where's GK? I've been reading through a lot of the reviews as of late and what is written in them doesn't seem to match the score. You get a game like Crysis that supposedly "rewrites" the genre and then you have a game like Halo 3 which is basically the same as Halo 2 (minus visuals). Both games score the same.

Then I look at every other 9.0 - 9.5 review and they're almost the same. Will a game ever score a 9.8 or a 9.2??? I would like to see thoughout scores that support the review instead of "for the hell of it" scores that a lot of sites do. Maybe Jason was just afraid of being lynched by all the Xbox fans??

Skylock00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Skylock00
Member since 2002 • 20069 Posts

You simply seem to be a bit out of touch about things lately. Just a recap: GregK left to work at EA, and GS abandoned the .1 scale to a .5 scale several months ago, so no, a game can't score a 9.8 or a 9.2 at this phase.

Otherwise, if you want to talk about a specific review, there are threads on this board that you can talk in. If you have general concerns about GS, the Site Enhancment and Feedback board would be more appropriate.