Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 0

#1 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
Hey all,

I have one of those Action Replays that works for the GBA (and has that DS slot for save-state storage on those games).

Anyway, here's the riddler.

In my GBA SP, the Action Replay has no problem booting with FF4 Advance. However, it will not boot with Pokemon emerald under any circumstance.

And on my GB Player, the Action Replay will boot and work fine for Emerald or FF4.

So why is it that my action replay won't work with emerald in my (real) SP but then works fine when in the GB Player? That doesnt' seem to make an ounce of sense, personally.
Avatar image for swordsofsamurai
swordsofsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 swordsofsamurai
Member since 2005 • 4059 Posts
Sometimes if there are too many codes activated then it won't work. Try using fewer codes.
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 codezer0
Sometimes if there are too many codes activated then it won't work. Try using fewer codes.swordsofsamurai
I don't even have that many on... usually just have the one for money, more EXP and one of the gender-mod codes (to catch females). But that doesn't explain why the AR w/ Emerald won't start in my SP. It doesn't even go past the "Game Boy" boot screen with that combination; but it will go through fine on my GB Player... and the AR works fine with FF4 on either the SP or my GB Player.
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 codezer0
Bump
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 codezer0
... anyone? this is getting ridiculous, because I tried emailing datel's tech support several times on this same problem already and have yet to get a response. And I tried calling their US support number and all I got was an answering machine. This is already the second Action Replay I bought because of this problem.
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 codezer0
Bump again...
verdugoRE4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

#7 verdugoRE4
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts
To tell you the truth I suspect it is because the action replay is just messing up on your sp with Emerald inside just because....... no i'm stumped.
ashxcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 ashxcore
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I ordered an Action Replay Max GBA/DS two weeks ago on EBAY.

I just got it today.

It won't work at all.

It won't load.

It won't load on the computer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Or is it just broken?

samz134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 samz134

Hi my action replay max duo has gba and ds part. The gba part will work but the ds part wont work for pokemon diamond.

It says on the comouter game cart not inserted and when not on computer its says unknown save type operation can not continue.

Can Anyone help me?

samz134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 samz134
probably because I had this problem and its was because some of the codes i had typed up wrong numbers and it made the action replay go crappy and didnt work. That could be the problem