ff-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 ff-gamer
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts
the reason that i like final fantasy so much is because of the cool storyline's and all the characters and the fact that it is a RPG
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
I like it because of the deep gameplay many of the titles provide, the stories that are generally good, and of course the outstanding music, graphics, and all of the other technical aspects that the games generally meet(the main ones at least).
JimmeyBurrows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 JimmeyBurrows
Member since 2006 • 3671 Posts

They just don't seem to follow the normal pattern of outdated games... the stories are amazing, the characters and their backgrounds are soooo detailed, the battle systems are allways different, they never have two games exactly the same, but theres allways something there thats just final fantasy about the whole thing, and it just takes you away from it being just a game. there is allways deep meanings and things that will work up all kinds of emotions...

amoung other things... it's too great to describe, it's just what you feel when you play them

StillB0RED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 StillB0RED
Member since 2006 • 383 Posts
Cool storyline, gameplay, graphics...just overall good.
Skypac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Skypac
Member since 2005 • 80 Posts
because they are fun and the only RPGs I can play through entirely.
tabian00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 tabian00
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts
I love the characters and their personalities mostly. Yes some are very annoying but that makes the not annoying ones much more likable. I also am very fond of the great stories told by SquareEnix. Not many have had bad stories (X-2 for example...swing and a miss). The gameplay and has gotten more interactive and more fast paced over time, which is always a good thing. In finishing I have always found the extreme amount of sidequests and extras thrown in by SE to be a great time waster to get away from the main plot from time to time.
redman100111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 redman100111
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts

I like them because you can do so much in them then you can do in "Real Life"

and because I like the story most of them have and the gameplay...

omega235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 omega235
Member since 2006 • 5922 Posts
beccause it provides its own experience as an RPG that most others copy, although rogue galaxy does not
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#10 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts
stories, characters, gameplay, graphics, everything!
ThreeVo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 ThreeVo
Member since 2007 • 595 Posts

hmmm

ThreeVo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ThreeVo

Ok brace yourselfs unioneers. I have a theory in personality development that involves this topic and helps me explain why i like ff titles, i actually did a report on this in my sociology class in college.

When u start out  as a youngster and embark on your future of life with videogames there comes a point or rather a split in the videogame world road(and im not saying u cant go both ways),Take into account that im talking about the ages of eh 8-12ish years old, where u end up unintentionaly choosing to be the kind of kid who goes over to your freinds house and plays contra or Mortal combat ALL day, or topgear turbo or super punch out ALL day and then you have to kid who goes out to freinds houses only seldom and instead gets pulled into game such as a final fantasy(i dont want to say any rpg cause years back ff titles where just so much more powerful then the other generic rpgs at the time). Now if u take that into thought, u get an outcome that i have theorized. At a young age i think it is mentally heathier to grown up playing games such as final fantasy for the sole reason that it teaches u how to apreciate qualirty story telling and character development as well as touching soundtracks(comon even when we were young and music wasent the leading attention receiver, and u get into a fight the music gets u hyped up, i hope im not the only one). And before u know it your captivated in a world that deeply moves you, that is almost vurtually impossible for a kid at such a  young age. They teach you patience and mental exorcise when fighting battle that require planning out your moves, wether it was simply using the right element on the boss or healing at the right time to more intricate strats. The aspects simply do not occur with games such as racing games or fighting games, i understand that reflecxes improve but thats not what this is about.   

T.B.C..

ThreeVo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ThreeVo

what does "your html is not well formed please check for unopened tag

i cant post the rest of my page :(

frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts

I love FF games because it is like a time portal into another world where we are able to explore ourselves and know our friends better. We realize that we may not be of the same origin, we do not live in the same homes, have the same language, but when we fight for the same goals, we are able to achieve them no matter how difficult they will be. FF makes me appreciate cultural differences even more and be able to enjoy each other's companionship and in many ways, appreciate life itself.

Life is like a journey, when we have friends that share the same goals as us, we would go through it together carrying memories of friendship and adventures along with us. It's a one time experience, and now's the best time to enjoy it. :)

nackopacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nackopacko
Member since 2007 • 1022 Posts
I mostly like the story but the characters are also cool I like to watch the the main character how he evolves throu the gameplay, I like the mini-games that are put in the game to spice things up so if you get bored of fighting or level-uping your characters you can relax yourself at the mini-games and have some fun. But the story is the one thing that sucks me in the game I feel like Im the watcher of the main characters and when something distrupts me I allways ask my self where am I :P
Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts
FF games are just AwESoMe because of Everything!
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#17 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts

I love FF games because it is like a time portal into another world where we are able to explore ourselves and know our friends better. We realize that we may not be of the same origin, we do not live in the same homes, have the same language, but when we fight for the same goals, we are able to achieve them no matter how difficult they will be. FF makes me appreciate cultural differences even more and be able to enjoy each other's companionship and in many ways, appreciate life itself.

Life is like a journey, when we have friends that share the same goals as us, we would go through it together carrying memories of friendship and adventures along with us. It's a one time experience, and now's the best time to enjoy it. :)

frostbourne

Couldn't have said it any better Frostbourne :D

the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

They are enjoyable on any level of gamer because of their indepth story, good graphics, and outstanding gameplay.

But it seems as though the question asked was why "I" enjoy them. Basically for the same reasons as stated above. Althgough I do have diffirent reasons behind my playing Final Fantasy. My main reason is the temporary escape from the real world. To be included in a large story where you get a genuine interest in the characters. In my honest opinion, a good game consists of more than just it being a playable game, there has to be a connection between you, and the characters within the game. This of course causes emotion for the characters on a more personal level. Giving you the same feelings as them, only adding to the enjoyment itself.

And no other game I have played has done this as well as a Final Fantasy game. So this would be my reasoning behind my love of FF.

MC_RaZaR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MC_RaZaR
Member since 2004 • 5640 Posts
The main reason I like it is story and characters. I also find FF games to have very decent graphics and usually good music. Gameplay doesn't really matter to me when the story is motivating me to play, unless of course the story is bad too.
Avatar image for WhiteFlame-XIII
WhiteFlame-XIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 WhiteFlame-XIII
Member since 2007 • 4610 Posts
FF games are good. period. :D
DarkKefka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 DarkKefka
Member since 2004 • 795 Posts
Mostly because of the story. After that I would have to say the technical aspect [graphics, sounds, effects, etc] And because FF games provide an experience few games do.