mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts
Didn't they halt production altogether? Theres no release date or anything so how long do you think we'll be waiting on this baby? Don't get me wrong...I'm excited for both games but Versus I'm a bit more excited about given the team behind it and the atmosphere in Versus Vs FFXIII
bahamat0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 bahamat0
Member since 2003 • 1890 Posts

They did show some gameplay footages of FF Versus XIII at this year's TGS show but it was kept private and away from the public's eyes, in which they said that the main reason why they brought this trailer was to let people know that the project is still alive and that the game is still in development.

Source: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Versus_XIII

Check the "Development" section. I think that many of the staff from FF XIII will shift to Versus XIII as the japanese version is near its release and also the english version won't be needing much of work as much as the japanese version did since it's mostly going to involve translations. So hopefully we will get to see some versus XIII updates more often once FF XIII is released on both languages.
fffan9391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 fffan9391
Member since 2007 • 4967 Posts
I'm sure we'll hear more about it and Agito when FFXIII is released. I'm expecting a 2011 release.
mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mother_farter

They did show some gameplay footages of FF Versus XIII at this year's TGS show but it was kept private and away from the public's eyes, in which they said that the main reason why they brought this trailer was to let people know that the project is still alive and that the game is still in development.

Source: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Versus_XIII

Check the "Development" section. I think that many of the staff from FF XIII will shift to Versus XIII as the japanese version is near its release and also the english version won't be needing much of work as much as the japanese version did since it's mostly going to involve translations. So hopefully we will get to see some versus XIII updates more often once FF XIII is released on both languages.bahamat0

I'm really happy that even though they have to focus on FFXIII they're still keeping the project alive. As long as I know that I'm not really worried, but AAAH! I wanna see that gameplay video! Theres no video leaks at all about the gameplay session?

bahamat0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 bahamat0
Member since 2003 • 1890 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okbmyo6ZBQs

It's not a gameplay trailer, just some unclear screenshots of it.

mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mother_farter
:cry:moooore
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
I'm guessing they're keeping quiet for now because FFXIII is coming out. I'm sure we'll get more info next year.