jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 0

#1 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

i love vii and ac was good too. i do want doc to see how the story goes. the problem is that it has too many spin offs when i think it should only be two max. x got x-2 which was a like or hate game.

now other ff,s such as viii and ix are games i want to see a sequel too.

viii- like they did with x-2 im sure they could fit something in.

ix- it would be great to have beatrix as the main character and the story could be around her past. the villian could be necron because he didnt die and also was a last minute villian.

sa_jcfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 sa_jcfan
Member since 2003 • 339 Posts
FFVII is considered one of the best - or even the best - FF games so it's no wonder it has spin-offs and a movie. I liked FFX and I wasn't really all too happy about FFX-2. It turned into a fan service game. Besides, I'd rather have Square-Enix continue the series with new characters and a new story rather than focus on making sequels.
RedNEXUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 RedNEXUS
Member since 2005 • 4265 Posts

the remake might also be because FF7 is one of the oldest 3d FF's and the fans want to see it with graphics that  dosent have big blocks for hands etc... 

Sith_Fisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Sith_Fisto
Member since 2005 • 11074 Posts

No sequel for IX, thank you! They would ruin it....................Make them talk or something...............Or make it more "likable" for everyone by adding something from the other FFs....................I bet they would ruin it..............I bet they ruined Vivi in KH2...................Stupid morons.......................

lol No thanks :P

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
FFVII is considered one of the best - or even the best - FF games so it's no wonder it has spin-offs and a movie. I liked FFX and I wasn't really all too happy about FFX-2. It turned into a fan service game. Besides, I'd rather have Square-Enix continue the series with new characters and a new story rather than focus on making sequels. sa_jcfan
Finally someone who agrees with what I've been saying for a looong time.
PenguinPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PenguinPaladin
Member since 2005 • 3529 Posts

No sequel for IX, thank you! They would ruin it....................Make them talk or something...............Or make it more "likable" for everyone by adding something from the other FFs....................I bet they would ruin it..............I bet they ruined Vivi in KH2...................Stupid morons.......................

lol No thanks :P

Sith_Fisto

Just a remake, that's all

The1andOnlyMG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The1andOnlyMG
Member since 2006 • 858 Posts
[QUOTE="sa_jcfan"]FFVII is considered one of the best - or even the best - FF games so it's no wonder it has spin-offs and a movie. I liked FFX and I wasn't really all too happy about FFX-2. It turned into a fan service game. Besides, I'd rather have Square-Enix continue the series with new characters and a new story rather than focus on making sequels. natiko

same here, i mean look how long it takes to release a new game for them, imagine if they were making sequels, or remakes also, OMG it would be horrible, you'd be playing FFXIII on PS4 because it would take them that long
Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kefkamania05
Member since 2005 • 7537 Posts
It would be good to have a FFVIII sequel. No FFIX though, you can't improve on perfection :P
maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts
Well, Square-Enix is out for a profit, and they think that FFVII will give them that profit, not the others.....
chirag9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 chirag9
Member since 2004 • 371 Posts
It's because FFVII is the most popular FF to date.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#11 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

[QUOTE="sa_jcfan"]FFVII is considered one of the best - or even the best - FF games so it's no wonder it has spin-offs and a movie. I liked FFX and I wasn't really all too happy about FFX-2. It turned into a fan service game. Besides, I'd rather have Square-Enix continue the series with new characters and a new story rather than focus on making sequels. natiko

same