Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#1 Lightning__Evil
Member since 2010 • 4483 Posts

Okay this may be more of a girly topic but I want to know which characters you guys like most; relationship wise. This is mainly for love relationships but if that isn't your thing I guess any character to character mentality would do.

Personally I would pick Tidus and Yuna's relationship as far as love relationships go. They are just so cute together :P even if Tidus can't dress better(sorry not a fan of his costume in the least). As far as other characters relations, I like to see how Cloud and Tifa develop and I kinda liked seeing Hope and Snow develop in XIII. Hope just had so much animocity, I loved it 8)

Now I want to hear what your favorite character relationships are, so lets hear 'em :D 

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts
I liked Vicent and Lucrecia, I guess. I don't know what else, really.
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
I've always liked Cloud & Aerith. They always seemed so close to each other, even if part of it was because Cloud reminded her of someone.

Not too fond of Tidus, but his relationship with Yuna had some moments. The Macalania Woods scene, while cheesy, did a good job of expressing their love to each other, as did a good amount of their other scenes together.
rabunzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 rabunzel
Member since 2009 • 258 Posts

Cloud and Aerith I like how he got lost because of her death.

Riona and suall if you ask about the worst

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 magitekk
I'm surprised by the Cloud and Aerith fans, lol. Most people seemed to like the Cloud/Tifa pairing, but I like Aerith more than Tifa.
Avatar image for Lightning__Evil
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lightning__Evil
I have nothing against Aerith, its just I haven't played VII much and didn't get to Crisis Core yet so I'm mainly going off Advent Children and Cloud seems to have a history with Tifa so I find their interactions very, idk some how more personal even if its not on a romantic level.
Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Yonathin3155
Member since 2009 • 1265 Posts
Where is the Cecil and Rosa love? Series' first couple FTW. Maybe it's just because my friend and I RP them having tragic, awesome, and loving adventures together, but meh. I'm going with Cecil and Rosa.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 magitekk

Where is the Cecil and Rosa love? Series' first couple FTW. Maybe it's just because my friend and I RP them having tragic, awesome, and loving adventures together, but meh. I'm going with Cecil and Rosa.Yonathin3155

Lol, I just knew you'd bring up Cecil and Rosa. Problem is, I didn't like the characters too much xD. Most of my pairing love goes to characters I actually like.

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts
I'd probably say Locke's determination to protect every women out there after [spoiler] Losing his fiance [/spoiler] . I think it's quite a courageous attitude for him to adopt that urge to protect women in danger :D
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 magitekk

I'd probably say Locke's determination to protect every women out there after [spoiler] Losing his fiance [/spoiler] . I think it's quite a courageous attitude for him to adopt that urge to protect women in danger :DDreadDLordD

I didn't even know you'd played FFVI.

P.S.: I hate you.

dj0810

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dj0810
Member since 2006 • 439 Posts
I think I liked Tifa/Cloud. I don't know why but i think they look cute together :P
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DreadDLordD
I think I liked Tifa/Cloud. I don't know why but i think they look cute together :Pdj0810

Seems like they're just very closely acquainted since they've known each other since their youth. I did get the inkling that a relationship might spawn from them during one of their childhood memories where Tifa hoped Cloud would come back to visit her once he was 1st Class SOLDIER. But turns out things changed in the end.
cjimrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 cjimrun
Member since 2011 • 1255 Posts
How bout Garnet and Zidane. It was a text-book romance with him as the lowly "street-urchin" and her as the ivory tower princess, but I like the way he would capatilize on every opportunity to put the moves on her, while she was always burdened by her royal duty. The scene where he throws his cloak off, revealing himself as a character in the play and she runs through the crowd to join him on stage was pretty awesome.
Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#14 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts
I have to go with the Cloud/Tifa pair as well as the Tidus/Yuna pair.
rabunzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rabunzel
Member since 2009 • 258 Posts

I'm surprised by the Cloud and Aerith fans, lol. Most people seemed to like the Cloud/Tifa pairing, but I like Aerith more than Tifa.magitekk

cloud and tifa were not actually a couple, but close friends . that was only onesided love

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 magitekk

[QUOTE="magitekk"]I'm surprised by the Cloud and Aerith fans, lol. Most people seemed to like the Cloud/Tifa pairing, but I like Aerith more than Tifa.rabunzel

cloud and tifa were not actually a couple, but close friends . that was only onesided love

Yeah, I know that much, but people were still more in support of it instead of Aerith/Cloud, who also weren't a couple.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Cloud-Tifa is my most favorite pair.. But Caith Sith and his stuff Mog is irresistably cute. xD
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lightning__Evil
I know Tidus/Yuna the best but I have to say that Cloud/Tifa is really growing on me as possibly my favorite.
cjimrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cjimrun
If Cloud and Tifa were really a couple, then they would be my favorite...but I feel like Square has never commited to this. Cloud wanted Tifa's attention when they were kids; then Tifa was interested in Cloud when they grew-up...but throughout FFVII, they never got together in a concrete fashion. In Advent Children, they have a surrogate family with Marlene and Denzel, and Tifa is still portrayed as being interested in Cloud, but again, there are many blanks in their relationship that are left up to interpretation. I think that the ambiguity of it is some of the appeal to fans because everyone has an idea or opinion as to where these two characters stand in relation to eachother. Since it isn't clear cut, you can call it what you like.
the4sakenone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the4sakenone
Member since 2010 • 81 Posts

I wouldnt really say this is a girly topic see'ing as how some kind of love interest is a pretty important staple in most final fantasy games. This is tough though because you have some pretty intense relationships, I would have to say Tidus and Yuna for best story telling and I mean come on if the end of that game doesnt make you feel even a little sad your not human. Other then Im gonna go ahead and do a top 5 in my opinion

1.Tidus and Yuna- for above said reason

2.Squall and Rinoa- Squall is an awkward introvert and Rinoa just keeps trying to get to know him better. When he finally realizes he loves her and the Space scene in my opinion when he rescues her is awesome.

3.Locke and Celes- Everyone says Locke wants to protect every women(which he does) but I feel he had an exceptionally strong bond to Celes, and who cant love the Opera scene Its been over 10yrs sense Ive played and thats still memorable.

4.Vincent and Lucrecia- May have just been a little of a side quest but those two are seriously dedicated to each other.

5.Serah and Snow- Everybody loves a tragedy.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 magitekk
Lol, Vincent/Lucrecia is tragedy. Snow/Serah....not so much.
the4sakenone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the4sakenone
Member since 2010 • 81 Posts

Oh and one more thing although not a final fantasy Im gonna say square"soft"s strongest couple ever and by far my most favorite is gonna be Faye Fong Wong and Elyham(elly) Van Houten from Xenogears(quite possibly the best game ever made!) Then lol I like Delita and Princess Olevia ***SPOILER*** This isnt really a relationship just Delita using her to get what he wants and thats amuzing to me.

Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lightning__Evil

Well since we are talking about square's other couples, I really enjoyed The World Ends With You and I think that Neku and Shiki had a cute relationship that grew into a strong bond between the two and I like that. Other than that of course there is kingdom hearts which I love too! Roxas is my favorite and I almost wish I was Namine just so I could be with him hes so awesome.

Now back with Final Fantasy an odd/unheard of relationship that I like is Hope and Lightning. Although obviously Hope needs to grow up a little more but other wise I think they have good potential and I know mag will make atleast one comment about these couples that will completely tear down everything and possibly make a kefka reference. 

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 magitekk
Hey now! It's Yona making all of the references. To accuse me of such is vile, low class! A comment of such low caliber might as well be the dirt on the bottom of my boots! Or the dirt beneath the bottom of that dirt!
Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Yonathin3155
Member since 2009 • 1265 Posts

Hey now! It's Yona making all of the references. To accuse me of such is vile, low class! A comment of such low caliber might as well be the dirt on the bottom of my boots! Or the dirt beneath the bottom of that dirt!magitekk

Who's the one making references, again...? 

Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lightning__Evil
I believe you were the one that started it though Mag
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 magitekk

I believe you were the one that started it though MagLightning__Evil

Yona started it with the 'player' line.

nezea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nezea
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Hi guys, mind if I jump in? Just wanted to add my thoughts on the topic ^^.

I really love Squall/Rinoa pairing, I find it the most romantic story ever. And they are both great characters, so my vote's for them.

Other than that I do believe Fang and Vanille should be a pair, unless S-E plans on keeping them crystallized and touching their hands forever.  As a couple they would be awesome.

Freya/Her guy who's name I don't remember from FF IX. Her story seemed so very sad yet I keep on wondering how that played out for her. After the ending.

And as much as I hate Aerith, I'd let her have both Cloud and Zack. Tifa can do much better.

And what about Zell and Seifer? Didn't you guys feel they had a thing going on? Zell was as asexual as he could in the straight world of FF VIII and Seifer didn't dig Rinoa and was obsessed to be a knight of an unavailable sorceress - closeted much? Though I bet you wouldn't agree on that one :P

And Kuja. Too bad he died. He could be such a great pair with Beatrix. Not that they had any interaction whatsoever, it's just Beatrix and Steiner, seriously? C'mon, Kuja looks better, acts better and can cast Ultima! 

XragnaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 XragnaX
Member since 2011 • 40 Posts

Know its well know but tidus/yuna re playing ff10 and loved how that devolped in the game, also remembering how much i hate seymour

also like the Cloud/tifa, am not going to lie i dislike Arieth a lot, i know this sounds harsh but i was happy when she leaves the party

Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lightning__Evil
I think I've said this before but I can't wait for XIII-2. I'm hoping that since Lightning is supposedly in a world outside of time or whatever that when she comes out of it Hope will be her age and those two will become a couple. They were so cute together in XIII :D I just hope they end up together but I know that most likely if she ends up with anyone it'll be a new character, probably the other guy in the trailer.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 magitekk

Kuja/Beatrix couldn't happen because it was pretty much confirmed Kuja is a homo.

Remember the Hilda incident? Lol, I remember a kid saying this once.

Hilda: Are you going to...ravage me?

Kuja: What? Oh heavens, no! I'm just going to blather on about my evil conquest. 0.0

Avatar image for samanthademeste
samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 samanthademeste
Member since 2010 • 1553 Posts

FF1: Warrior of Light x Sara

FF2: Firion x Maria

FF3: Luneth x Refia

FF4: Cecil x Rosa

FF5: Bartz x Lenna

FF6: Terra x Locke

FF7: Cloud x Aeirth

FF8: Squall x Rinoa

FF9: Zidane x Garnet

FF10: Tidus x Yuna

FF11: ?

FF12: Vaan x Ashe

FF13: Lightning x hope

FF14: ?

nezea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nezea
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Hilda Might've not been his type and there's nothing really about him not being bisexual. And Beatrix deserves someone great. I mean, i wouldn't pair Kuja with a woman if not for the fact that there's no one else decent enough to pair with Beatrix. Amarant/Salamander is a no-no, Zidane is well, zidane, I wouldn't do that to my beloved Beatrix, and Steiner is old and rusty. Kuja is pretty much the only one left. And since there is no one decent enough from the males for him too, then I guess it's a win-win situation :P
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 magitekk

As much as the pairing sounds interesting, I just can't see it happening. Kuja looks more like a chick than Beatrix does  -____-

The only person I see pairing up with Kuja is...uh..nevermind.

cjimrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cjimrun
I'm pretty sure it's implied in-game that Beatrix and Steiner have some kind of relationship.
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#36 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
Squall and Rinoa are my all time favorite couple from FF. They are closely followed by Tidus and Yuna, who would have had my #1 spot if it hadn't been for Tidus being so annoying at the beginning of the game.
Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lightning__Evil
He didn't really stop being annoying but yes they are so cute together :P
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 magitekk

*cough*More like generic*cough*

Anyway, don't know if I said this, but no established Final Fantasy pairing appeals to me. I like to mix and match mostly.

Lightning__Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lightning__Evil
mix and match with Kefka and Terra you mean :P
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 magitekk

Not...really...

Just anything that sounds uh, quirky I guess. Like pairings that would be hilarious. :D

Hilariously...EVIL mwahaha

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DreadDLordD
Carly & Claire.

That sounds reasonably foreboding enough wouldn't you say?
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 magitekk

The two 'C's.

*sizzle* hellz yeah!

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Amnesiac23

He didn't really stop being annoying but yes they are so cute together :PLightning__Evil

Good point. Maybe I just got used to it lol  

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 magitekk
*Wonders if Amnesiac has a younger brother*
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Amnesiac23

*Wonders if Amnesiac has a younger brother*magitekk

nope lol I do have a 10 nephew though. Luckily I don't have to live with him...:P  

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 magitekk
DAMN.