s9datkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 s9datkin
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Can someone help me beat the capra demon? I put a lot of hours into this game and I really don't wanna not beat this game as I pre ordered the second already. I have had people come into my game with me and we still fail. It's been months on this one boss someone please help.

Lostlight88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Lostlight88
Member since 2014 • 44 Posts

Are you on playstation or xbox? and what is your SL? i can maybe help you but i need to know these things

Lostlight88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Lostlight88
Member since 2014 • 44 Posts

but ehm...on a sidenote. if you cant beat capra demon by yourself, you're in for a lot of trouble. its not gonna get any easier. in fact this boss is one of the easier ones. i dont know what build you have because the info you give us is severely limited, but in all cases you get rid of the wolves first

racing247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 racing247
Member since 2013 • 97 Posts

have your shield up as soon as u go in kill a dog and try to make it up the stair case to ur left and then kill the dogs and then use the stairs to ur advantage. once u get up the stairs its easy. stay at the top until he walks up there and jump down to ur left and make him lunge attack and while he does that there is a few seconds to get a few hits in

racing247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 racing247
Member since 2013 • 97 Posts

have your shield up as soon as u go in kill a dog and try to make it up the stair case to ur left and then kill the dogs and then use the stairs to ur advantage. once u get up the stairs its easy. stay at the top until he walks up there and jump down to ur left and make him lunge attack and while he does that there is a few seconds to get a few hits in

brandon_alli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6 brandon_alli
Member since 2003 • 32 Posts

http://darksouls.wikidot.com

Use the link and thank me later.

gEiStToG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#7 gEiStToG
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts

Capra is fun...but easy once you realize what to do. Shield up, or roll roll roll past the dogs and up the stairs (For the first time low level low equipment plan) and get up the stairs, kill the dogs and throw firebombs at the capra...run down the stairs when he gets up to you and repeat.

Or, go upstairs and quickly plunge attack him and repeat.