Adventure Thread 4 (Title not decided yet)

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#1 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

Alright, it's been a long way since our adventure threads, and with a year, we managed to make 3 adventure threads! I'm quite impressed. But anyways...it's time for the 4th installment, and of course, it's going to be no longer Zelda oriented (ugh, Zelda games don't have the fast-paced action of most games).

I wonder when these will die off...3 already each with over a thousand posts! :o

Zelda characters will be completely out of this, and of course, I need your help for you guys and girls participating in this to come up with your own allies and villains. Ganondorf is dead for good, so we won't be ever seeing him again.

This means this is completely up to your imagination! Pick your favorite non-Zelda characters (3 adventure threads with Zelda characters is enough, I'm dry of ideas for them! After all, we're in for fast-paced action, not a kiddy story! No offense to anyone :lol: ) and let's get going. Since I heard Fur was killing off the Organization, I thought it was about time to ditch Nintendo in general. I've probably guzzled all my ideas of all the characters I'm familiar with and be able to make a fast-paced action adventure with them.

Don't worry, cyborgs are completely out of this. Although there will be aspects from the future as this takes place during post 2030.

For me, here is my plan. This is just an outline!

Allies:

The Metal Slug team (I've uploaded a pic of them on my profile) composing of:
-Marco Rossi (main hero of Metal Slug)
-Eri Kasamoto
-Tarma Roving
-Fio Germi
(Metal Slug character bios will be up later.)
Doomguy (Flynn Taggart)
Commander N (real name is Nick Rodriguez)
GDA (Global Defense Alliance, referred to as UN to avoid confusion)

Enemies:

Morden
Dr. Amadeus Schabbs
Terrorist groups
Separatist groups ranging from cannibalistic indians to pirates
Mutants, from man eating plants to massive mosquitos
Remnants of Hell forces scattered throughout Earth
(possibly) Greyfield, now a supercomputer very similar to CABAL

Character Bios:

Name: Leon (last name not authorized to reveal to public)
Race: Human
Height: 5'6"
Weapons: Handgun, M16 Mk. II Assault Rifle/M203, P90, Combat Knife, Fists
Favorite Food: Asian Noodles, Fried Rice (haha, this is just for laughs)
Dislikes: Paperwork, lectures, jammed weapons, incompetent teammates
Favorite Sayings: "You're the target? Ahaha! Man, they're desperate for recruits now, eh!?"
"Know which direction to point the gun? If not, I'll teach ya..."
"They paired me up with a moron? Shame that."
"Just another buffoon that confused himself with a practice target."
Theme Song: Act on Instinct (also just for fun, feel free to add your own so we can know your characters' taste.)

Our ass-kicking commando with a bad attitude is now back, and ready to roll for round 4! Despite no longer being a cyborg and his Hylian friends forever lost, our hero meets up with his old friends and combats new villains! A veteran of over 100 battles and never making it out without some form of injury, Leon is a skilled soldier who lets his guns do the real talking, and of course, shoots a tough guy line whenever he emerges victorious. After his return to the modern day realm, the gods had "banished" the curse of cybernetics from him, meaning he is no longer a machine. However, his attitude and skills remain, and this gave the commanders of the UN a real headache. Transferred to the SOU (Special Operations Unit) with the Metal Slug Team, the team is now an anti-terrorist and a emergency response force in the event of a coup d' etat.

Leon is your everyday well-rounded character. He has no weaknesses, but not very impressive strengths either-instead, he receives a small bonus in all his stats all thanks to his rigorous training throughout his life. However, he is at a disadvantage when operating throwing weapons as his aim with them is bad.

Name: Marco Rossi
Height 5'9"
Weapons: Knife, Machine Gun, .50 Murder Pistol, Grenades
Favorite Food: Chinese Noodles
Dislikes: Long lineups at the local buffet, people who take forever to order their food
Favorite sayings: "Pull your finger out and get to the source code!"
"Where's that food I ordered!?"
"Oh, how I love to eat like a pig! Hahahaha!"
"It's too early! Go back to sleep!"
Theme Song: Any Metal Slug song

Marco Rossi appeared as a captured prisoner in our last adventure, and played a major role in the defeat of our heroes' antagonists. Before all of this, however, he was a former soldier in the US Army, until Morden launched his new world order against humanity in 1997. Leading a one-man operation (with assistance with fellow ally Tarma) he singlehandedly defeated the entire New World Order Army, and he would prove to be a valuable asset for the battles that soon followed. He's a computer whiz, just like how Tarma is a genius with vehicles. He can even design viruses that can hack well-defended military systems and because of this, it nearly caused a satellite attack from US space-based Ion Cannons once.

Marco is a crack-shot with handguns. He receives twice the accuracy and firepower of any handgun he uses. He cannot use Energy Weapons such as Plasma Guns, however.

Name: Fiolina (Fio) Germi
Height: 5'2"
Weapons: MP70 Sub-Machine Gun, Knife, .38 Murder (Revolver Variation), Grenades
Favorite Food: Iced Tea
Dislikes: Hot baths, hot drinks, unnecessary casualties
Favorite Sayings: "Don't worry about me, I'm just fine!"
"Aww, come on! Smile a bit!"
"Don't be shy! Come on, dance!"
"Is it delicious?"
Theme Song: Any Metal Slug Song

Fiolina (or Fio, as she prefers to be called) Germi made her first appearance as one of the two sole survivors of a failed tank assault, which resulted in the deaths of all members of the strike team. Born and raised in an extremely rich family, she was forced to join the military through orders from her father as a tradition, even though she strongly opposed it. She doesn't seem to like it at all, though-she prefers a normal, civilian life. But a sudden turn of events would throw her even further off her dreams. She joins the other members of the Slug Team after Morden made his comeback approximately one year after the events in 1997. She loves to cook, and of course, this has proven useful to the squad she belongs to since they won't starve with her delicious recipes. Her cheerful, upbeat attitude is known to raise the morale of her team, even if they have suffered a disastrous defeat. Despite her size and soft, cute attitude, she is not to be messed around with.

Fio always carries a Machine Gun with her (although her sidearm is always on standby). Her skills with automatic weapons are above most of her allies, although one big weakness she has is she cannot wield extremely heavy weapons such as the BFG9000 or prototypical Railguns unless she has a Powered Armor upgrade.

Name: Flynn Taggart
Height: 6'6"
Occupation: Former US Space Marine Soldier and UAAF Commando, now 2nd in Command of the UN Forces
Weapons: Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, BFG9000, Beretta 92 Pistol, fists
Favorite Food: Steak, Demons (blech, nasty but true)
Dislikes: An empty BFG9000, paperwork, cowards, Arch-viles
Favorite Saying: "This little baby, the BFG9000, gives the room a new paint job. Need I say more!?"
"If you want to get things done, do it yourself with a bad attitude."
"Good day. Now, good night."
"Oh damn! Not Arch-viles! ANYTHING BUT THEM!!"
Theme Song: Lone Trooper

Space Marine Flynn Taggart joined our heroes in the last adventure as the invincible UAAF Commando that wielded the mighty BFG9000, the strongest man-portable weapon of its time. Now his adventures continue, and hell, he's ready to kick even more ass. Seen as one of the best soldiers to have ever lived, his skills with all firearms are remarkable-even without them, his melee power is something to watch out for. Despite that he is now in the position of General for his contributions, he prefers to be on the battlefield annihilating all that stand against justice with his almighty BFG9000. He can't really handle the paperwork anyways, and sitting in the command room makes him feel bad for his health. As the stereotypical beach bum, he loves to surf (even in shark infested waters) and cook himself in the sun on the beaches of Miami. He is also the toughest and biggest soldier on the SOU, towering over Leon and the Metal Slug squad by at least a feet. His gung-ho attitude is also a symbol of his determination, courage, and valor-another sign for the team's seemingly indestructible potential. Having trained and fought alongside Leon ever since he was a 15 year old recruit, the two share a brotherhood-like bond.

As a hard-bitten veteran of many wars, Flynn is a monster when it comes to both attack and defense especially with Super Armor. His skills with firearms are legendary-he can utilize and slaughter any enemy with anything that can shoot. He can take even a rocket to the face and live, for some inexplicable reason. Carrying heavy equipment isn't an issue for him either-he can carry 5 heavy weapons and run with no hindrance. His one weakness is his jump abilities along with not being able to use grenades, and the fact he's old compared to his allies.

Name: Nick Rodriguez
Height: 6'1"
Occupation: Former President of the UAAF, now special advisor for the UN SOU
Weapons: None
Favorite Food: Anything expensive
Likes: Counting money, slacking in his office, lots of coffee
Dislikes: Deadlines
Favorite Sayings: "Mending your ways is an acceptable apology."
"The documents? What? Unfinished? Blame the secretary then."
"Damn kids!"
"No coffee!? See ya later!"
Theme Song: Heroism

Nick Rodriguez, known as Commander N in the previous installment, is the rich and no-sense gruff type President for the United Aerospace Armed Federation. Seen as an enemy before but now a valuable ally, he commanded the UAAF against our allies, and later, Ganondorf after he was deceived. Notable for being able to wield the Master Sword (which means he has a good heart after all), he was at a loss when Leon lost his life in his previous adventure-not because of friendship, but his loss of getting a chance to duel with him. As an opportunity to say sorry his newfound allies, he decides to become an intelligence advisor for the UN. While he isn't out there guns blazing like the rest of the guys (and girls), he is in the command room providing up-to-date information about their enemies. It's either that or he's sipping coffee like a fat cat.

Nick isn't the combat type, despite his skills in the previous game. However, he is always researching and providing information about the latest weapons and enemies our heroes encounter.

Post your new, updated bios here! As soon as I end the 3rd installment I'll kick this one off to a start. :)

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 Slyfur
Member since 2008 • 35257 Posts

Why was this made, the last one's not even finished yet? Unless you finished it with those two colossal posts, which I don't friggin' have the time to read. And, for the record, the Organization is Kingdom Hearts, which is Square Enix, not Nintendo.

Simply enough, I'll make two allies for my character, since I don't have the time or energy to write any bios. I'll probably still use Kairi - I plan to have her live 'til the end of this one. Otherwise, I'll just create a second ally for Squirrel from the little brain power I've got left later. FYI, algebra tests are Satan.

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Desulated

The two massive posts are the result of staying up so damn late because of coffee :lol:

But yeah, I think I guzzled everything I know about Ninty characters, so I'm moving on. :P

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Slyfur
Well I don't have the attention span to read ALL of that. Can ya just give me a brief of what happened?
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Desulated

Alright, after Twinrova unleashed her PSI wave, pretty much everyone was dead in the tank squad except for two. They meet up with other survivors, and of course, the President of the UAAF gears them up with new wepaons.

Meanwhile, in the dark realm, Ganondorf reveals his true plan-erase all of us from existence within 4 hours. :shock:

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Mr_Jenkins
Member since 2009 • 14116 Posts

Not sure yet.  Will post character sheet here later.

*reserved* 

DESCRIPTION

Jager Xavier is 15. His eyes are brown in the dark, but green in the light. He has brown hair, usually in a fohawk (mohawk without shaved sides), sometimes it's just in wild spikes though. He almost always is wearing a jacket, over a shirt with contrast, green on black or blue on black. He wears black and white Converse with green laces. He always wears blue or black jeans.

PERSONALITY

Jager is a leader. Even if he doesn't look it he tries his hardest to be the one who runs things. Other leaders usually cause conflict. He can be very selfish over new things, but generous over things he already has. He can lose his temper if the time is right but usually can stay calm. He is sometimes described by his friends as random, funny, and nice to be around. Oh one more thing, he hears voices in his head sometimes.

EQUIPMENT

The voices in Jager's head actually can obtain a material form. They all have different personalities and can control different elements. That is the only weapon Jager has. No armor. He can work out problems in a pinch, his many personalities debating the possibilities in his mind.

HISTORY

Jager was a pretty normal kid up to age 11. Then he heard Violet. The adults didn't like that. "Violet doesn't exist," they all said, but Jager knew better. "Violet exists and she can prove it," Jager said. Then all the lights went out. Jager was sent to an asylum until he was finally released at age 14. His parents didn't want him, so he was on his own. Violet snuck into a bunch of stores and got supplies for Jager. No one would suspect him, he never even went in. He had one new voice now. Aro came in and out of his mind. He was fast, he ran away often. Aro would hop in if Jager needed to make a get away. He would stop by to converse with Jager and Violet from time to time also.

I LOVE SCHIZOPHRENICS!!

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Slyfur

Alright, after Twinrova unleashed her PSI wave, pretty much everyone was dead in the tank squad except for two. They meet up with other survivors, and of course, the President of the UAAF gears them up with new wepaons.

Meanwhile, in the dark realm, Ganondorf reveals his true plan-erase all of us from existence within 4 hours. :shock:

Desulated
And um... Kay then. I didn't unstand half of that, but I'll get through it with a blackout.
KJsmashdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 KJsmashdude
Member since 2008 • 1442 Posts
Man I never have time to create a bio:P I'll post one eventually!
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Slyfur
Hey Des, is this going to be the Adventure Thread where we're all sent into modern times, or where we're thousands of years in the future? Cause if KJ joins, he's gonna need to make a different character for the next one.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Desulated
We time travel like hundreds of years into the future with no previous collection of our old memories.
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Slyfur
We time travel like hundreds of years into the future with no previous collection of our old memories.Desulated
So we use the same character since we time travelled, or we make another one cause we're descendants of the last characters?
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Desulated

[QUOTE="Desulated"]We time travel like hundreds of years into the future with no previous collection of our old memories.Slyfur
So we use the same character since we time travelled, or we make another one cause we're descendants of the last characters?

Well, I'm dead, but for sure I'll get resurrected at the end so yeah. We're using our same characters but we don't remember a single thing ever since the last 3 adventure threads.

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Slyfur
But I can still have Shiki as a sidekick, right?
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Desulated

That's the point! We're taking out our old sidekicks and putting new ones in. Except for Doomguy, of course since he first appeared in the 3rd installment.

In fact, I have 5 teammates planned now XD

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Slyfur

I have... 2. :| Oh well, I'm too lazy to make that many bios anyway. Hell, I'm probably not going to even make bios for my sidekicks. :lol:

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Desulated
It's alright. We don't need a lot as we might have to kill em off o_o
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Slyfur
That's what I planned with the KH sidekicks Squirrel had!
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Desulated
I don't want to kill anyone on the Metal Slug team though, they're cute characters XD
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Slyfur

I don't want to kill anyone on the Metal Slug team though, they're cute characters XDDesulated
You suck, Des. :P

BTW, sweet character, Jenkins!

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Desulated

[QUOTE="Desulated"]I don't want to kill anyone on the Metal Slug team though, they're cute characters XDSlyfur

You suck, Des. :P

BTW, sweet character, Jenkins!

Well, check out the latest image I uploaded, you gotta agree you wouldn't want to kill em. :P

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Slyfur
Maybe not Fio, cause I Shiki is one of my favorite video game characters. But I'll take a look at your pics and get back to you on that.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Desulated

I wonder why Fio and Shiki look so familiar...

But regardless, I've changed the story format. It's now going to be like a "what should the team do?" scenario at the end of a major turning event (such as infiltrating a base or being faced with a very powerful enemy) instead of a linear storyline. It'll be casted by votes by the team, and the choice depends on the character. For example, while Flynn would love to charge in to blow up a base due to his extremely aggresive attitude, someone like Fio would rather take a non-aggressive approach.

A list of character attitudes:

Leon: He doesn't care. Built for all scenarios, he lets the team vote, although he may prefer one side over another depending on his mood.
Flynn: The bigger the bang, the happier he is. Loves aggressive approaches, and will always increase the body count if given the chance.
Marco: Same as Leon. When he's angry, he takes the aggressive approach.
Tarma: Quite mild-mannered, he'll support the majority.
Eri: As an assassination agent, she picks the silent approach.
Fio: The polar opposite of Flynn.

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Slyfur
*Pats Des on the back* I have no idea what you just said, but it sounds like fun. :P
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Desulated
Yeah, I'm getting tired of doing the "Let's just charge in and blow **** up!" treatment. :lol:
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Slyfur

Yeah, I'm getting tired of doing the "Let's just charge in and blow **** up!" treatment. :lol:Desulated
Hey, I love doing that! :x ..:P

So how are we going to end the current one? I figure I'll be defeating the enemy I just posted about while you're doing whatever-it-is you're voting on, but what about the final-battle? Shouldn't we join up for that?

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mr_Jenkins
I thought we all died. :P
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Desulated

I thought we all died. :PMr_Jenkins

lol no, but I did :lol:

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mr_Jenkins
Well I'm dead too then. :P
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Slyfur
I thought we all died. :PMr_Jenkins
Who knows, it's pretty hard to follow. :P
Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mr_Jenkins
When is this one starting? I like my little Schizo a lot. :P
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Desulated
I say in about a week or so.
Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mr_Jenkins

Awwwww. :P  We're all here though!

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Desulated

Alright, I've made a list of possible titles.

Metal Slug: Future Combat
The Legend of the Triforce: Forgotten Legacy (Triforce no longer exists in this one)
The World is Never Enough (thank Fur for bringing TWEWY characters into the fray :P)

I have more, but I can't think of em at the moment.

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Slyfur
I like the second two! Those are pretty awesome. But I don't think we should use the Metal Slug one, cause it's not just centered around Metal Slug. I also think we should keep up the Legend of the Triforce... but the last one is just awesome. :P
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Desulated
Don't worry, I might modify the Metal Slug one. But yeah...we're still in the testing stage :P
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Desulated

Alright, here's a basic outline of the new story.

-No Triforce, Ganondorf, or any Zelda references will be present.

-As far as the Metal Slug team's (along with me) role goes, we are now an international security unit dedicated to combat anti-terrorist and other forms of unconventional warfare, although we'll be seeing action on the front lines. You can invent your stuff as you go along though :P

-None of us remember a damn thing about our past, save for us all knowing each other. :lol:

-When we start off our story, we are all divided into teams of two (or three, if you wish) throughout the world. We'll start off our story by combating guerillas around the planet, caused by our absence and such in the previous 3 stories.

-This story will take place on a real-life Earth, but with some fictional elements thrown into it.

-There will be no Nintendo characters involved at all.

-The story will have a futuristic feel as there will be no legendary weapons involved.

More to come.

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Slyfur

So, wait, we don't start off all together?

Aight, well I'm planning...

-Uh...

-I might decide to let Kairi live, instead of bringing in an entirely new sidekick for Squirrel, granted I'm bringing Shiki into this, but that's cause my KH characters died.

-I'M PUTTING SHIKI IN BATTLE GEAR, KJ. So she'll be dressed in the same stuff Squirrel was in Severed Ties, an' Squirrel'll have a new look, while Kairi is dressed in... something like her gear from KH2, that was cool I guess.

-And um... That's all I got. I make most of this up as I go.

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Mr_Jenkins
I suppose I can just randomly meet one of you. :P
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Desulated

More character bios, including villains.

Name: Eri Kasamoto
Height: 5'5"
Weapons: .38 Murder Revolver, Grenade Launcher, Grenades, Nightstick
Favorite Food: Vodka
Dislikes: Vehicles she can't drive, incompetent soldiers, cowards
Favorite Sayings: "We all live and die alone."
"Give me a break..."
"You call yourself a soldier!?"
"They assigned you to me? It's more like me babysitting ya..."

This female commando with a serious attitude to match joined our heroes in the last mission, and while she was new to the team, she was more than capable of leading the survivors. Her skills and attitude supposedly originated from her childhood, as she was orphaned at the age of one but decided to lead her own path in life when she was old enough. Leading a gang during her teen years, the UN officials observed her closely and decided to recruit her. She's one of their most successful commandos, rivalling their own Future Force Commandos in terms of skills. As she relied on herself during her childhood, she does not like to work with anyone who are less skilled than her, but most of the time she'll shut up and get the job done anyways. One can say she's the female version of Leon albeit without the love of explosions.

Eri is a master with explosive weaponry. She can shoot, throw, and aim better than any of her teammates. Like Fio, she can't wield heavy weaponry without the assistance of Powered Armor. She also has difficulty working with hotheaded teammates that never listen, such as Flynn. Interestingly enough, she prefers to use a nightstick instead of bladed weapons when it comes to melee attacks.

Name: Tarma Roving
Height: 5'7"
Occupation: Former US Tank Commander, now UN SOF Mechanized Unit
Weapons: Handgun, Assault Rifle, Knife, Grenades
Favorite Food: Fried Rice
Likes: Motorcycles, cruising down the countryside in his customized bike
Dislikes: Tightwads, people who never listen
Favorite Sayings: "Come on now! Can't we all get along?"
"What's your next move?"
"Either work with us or get lost."
"Damn it, you scratched the paint!"

Just like the rest of the Metal Slug team, Tarma joined in on the party against Ganondorf and his legions in the last story, but he ended up in a less fortunate situation-he was captured prior to the story and tortured. With the help of Marco, however, he was liberated and became a valuable asset to the team with his top-notch mechanical skills. His father is a veteran of many wars, and this inspired him to join the military. He completed his training before he even finished high school, and to top it off, he rescued the US President from a lightning-fast assault launched by separatists prior to the first war. He continued his career fighting Morden alongside his teammates in the years that followed.

Tarma is an expert with vehicles-it doesn't matter if it's a bike, a sedan with a gun, a Mammoth Tank, or a Juggernaut Prototype, he can operate them all efficiently and with top proficiency compared to his teammates. As he was trained to be a tank commander, his skills on foot are on par, so therefore his shots with weapons are not as accurate.

Name: Donald Morden
Height: 6'4"
Weapons: Customized Rocket Launcher, Customized Jet-Assisted Sniper Rifle, Personal Assault Helicopter
Favorite Food: Cuban Cigars
Likes: Sniping, shooting UN soldiers, dominating all that oppose him, camping
Dislikes: Disobedient soldiers, failures, being in the open in his boxers
Favorite Sayings: "Ignorance is the root of all evil."
"Die UN pigdog!"
"Ahahahahahahahahahaha!"
"I'll see you in hell!"
Theme Song: Metal Slug Assault Theme

The supreme general of the New World Order Rebellion Army has had a long history of hate with the Metal Slug team. As an advisor to Ganondorf in the previous adventure, he provided Ganondorf with even more weapons, manpower and advice on how to destroy their opposing force. He even provided the plans for the Corruption Beacon, but nobody knows how such a weapon could have been made up. Regardless, despite Ganondorf being brutally slain at the hands of the last-ditch effort team, he escaped into the modern day and prepared his plans for phase two. After all, suffering over five defeats was enough. This time, he will ensure he will not fail.

This guy has no weaknesses. He's a powerhouse in all fields of strength and will attack with no mercy.

Name: Amadeus Schabbs
Height: 6'1"
Weapons: Supreme Intellect, Super Vehicles, Tranquilizer Rifle
Favorite Food: ???
Likes: Inventing new superweapons, transforming UN soldiers into monkeys
Dislikes: Failed experiments
Favorite Sayings: "Hehehehehehehehehe...."
"Try my new formulae...you'll like it!"
"The results are quite...interesting."
"BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! RISE, MY NEW SUPERWEAPON!!!"
Theme Song: ???

Very little is known about this mad scientist. All we know is the fact he is responsible for the creation of exotic weapons such as acid flamethrowers that can burn clothes and body armor off a human soldier in milliseconds (and of course, give the victim a very painful death), and of course, an advisor to Morden. He's also responsible for causing a virus outbreak that resulted in the living dead marching against humanity.

Like Morden, we assume he was no weaknesses either. However, rest assured that this guy isn't a good fighter without his creations...but the time where he doesn't have his mad creations with him is when he's sleeping in his grave.

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Slyfur
Morden likes camping? Simply splendid, Des. Oh right, just thought you'd like to know I'm too lazy to read their full bios. :P
Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Mr_Jenkins

Well I better make some small bios for my personalities then huh...

Aro

Power: Speed
Looks like:  What you would imagine lightning in human form.  Spiky blonde hair, angular face, skinny, pointy body.  Where's mostly black clothing.

Violet

Power: Darkness
Looks like:  A boring everyday gothic chick. 

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Desulated

Morden likes camping? Simply splendid, Des. Oh right, just thought you'd like to know I'm too lazy to read their full bios. :PSlyfur

I doubt anyone reads them but of course, I need to exercise my writing and imagination skills from time to time. :lol:

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Mr_Jenkins
I read the first two then I couldn't handle it anymore. :P
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Slyfur

Well I better make some small bios for my personalities then huh...

Aro

Power: Speed
Looks like:  What you would imagine lightning in human form.  Spiky blonde hair, angular face, skinny, pointy body.  Where's mostly black clothing.

Violet

Power: Darkness
Looks like:  A boring everyday gothic chick. 

Mr_Jenkins
Love the bios. Short and simple. And not too long for my short attention span!
Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Mr_Jenkins

Thanks! :D :lol:

Are we starting because I'm really excited!!! 

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Desulated
Soon. Of course, I'll warm up by kicking some guerilla and terrorist arse. :lol:
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Slyfur

Ooh! I'm gonna make Squirrel a marine in this one! Yeah... :lol:

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Mr_Jenkins

I'm gonna make Jager.  (my name. :P)  Be a wanderer and...WAIT!  I COULD BE A TERRORIST GROUP LEADER!! :lol:  No...I can't...:P

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Desulated
lol if you're a terrorist, I'll have fun kicking your arse with my commando team :lol:
Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Mr_Jenkins

Meh, you're too much of a god mod for that work out.  I'll just be a good guy. :P

Â