danyopizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 danyopizzle
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts

This game shines once again, because it recently went on sale and I had money to burn, bought this game as well as the season pass for the price of just buying the game itself brand new! :D Wow, now, I want to add I ABSOLUTLEY HATED THIS GAME WITH A PASSION, EVERY PART OF ME WANTED TO HATE ANYONE THAT EVER DISCUSSED THIS GAME BACK THAN, but now, after much ado, THIS GAME IS SO ACTION PACKED online!

Ghosts is a virtual marathon game, with shooting added to it, too much running, to much running, and too much running, anyone agree? or is this game dead to u?

danyopizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2 danyopizzle
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts

I also wanted to add, that seriously though I played this game 4 hours last night straight, and it is really active and action packed, sure there is a lot of BS deaths but honestly its actually pretty fun, when ur comparing it with ghosts, or previous COD titles, I think I just want to give up on infinity ward entirely, treyarch games seem to shine more

VersaaHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 VersaaHD
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/VersaaHD

if you guys enjoy to watch black ops 2 videos then quickly check my channel out I will be uploading my first ever montage/OCE very soon :P