Wiitags are crashing the Gamespot Forums

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JDUB_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 JDUB_x
Member since 2003 • 2828 Posts

This is the second night in a row this has happened.

Wiitag.org is down and when you go to the site it crashes the browser. The messed up thing is that it is actually affecting any Gamespot forum page that currently has a Wiitag in the Sig. It crashes because it is trying to load the Wiitag and it is unable to, so the whole browser freaks out and nothing works untill you  close it and somtimes you even have to end the process using the Task manager to get the browser to close. I have found out that this only happens on forums that have Wiitags in Sigs and this is happening on othe forums aswell.

Anyone else noticing this?

Also, Im using IE explorer(I know IE sucks but it should not be crashing like this)

JDUB_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JDUB_x

I have confirmed that it is indeed the Wiitags that are causing the error by turning off Images in my prefs. once I did that there is no more crashing.

I hope Wiitag gets its act together quick, this is a really annoying problem.

JDUB_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JDUB_x
Update: It seems like it is just a problem wit IE explorer. I just Installed Firefox and no problems so far.
Greencrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Greencrash
Member since 2005 • 886 Posts
Update: It seems like it is just a problem wit IE explorer. I just Installed Firefox and no problems so far. JDUB_x
i have one in my profile and i use firefox and i never had a problem so it really might be your Browser
JDUB_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JDUB_x

[QUOTE="JDUB_x"]Update: It seems like it is just a problem wit IE explorer. I just Installed Firefox and no problems so far. Greencrash
i have one in my profile and i use firefox and i never had a problem so it really might be your Browser

Yeah, I Installed Firefox last night and so Far I have had no problems. It is an Issue with IE Explorer.