When browsing Top Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

d1versify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 d1versify
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

When browsing Top Games, the first 15 are nicely viewed. But when you press "Browse all games" , you cannot see the game Cover anymore. I wish there was an option to be able to see the covers of all games when browsing. Because otherwise, (if you dont know a game) you have to click every time to see what its about.

neoteny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 neoteny
Member since 2003 • 56 Posts

not saying it's impossible, but that's alot of work. each game having it's own image in one page? population nightmare. it might slow the download by far to alot of people. there's so much to consider. the name of the game and the score it recieved are the important things.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#3 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts

not saying it's impossible, but that's alot of work. each game having it's own image in one page? population nightmare. it might slow the download by far to alot of people. there's so much to consider. the name of the game and the score it recieved are the important things.

neoteny
Agreed, it'd take the page much longer to load, make the page much longer or increase the number of pages it takes to fill all the games. I'm sorry to say I don't think this enhancement will be a good one.
d1versify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 d1versify
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

i dont mean to advertise but see IGN or Gamespot's first top games page! And im talking about small images.is it gonna take so much to load the page?