Unable to Edit/Delete Posts. Drop down Not Visible

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ray2259

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Ray2259
Member since 2004 • 1389 Posts

Basically I can see the drop down on other users replies for if I would want to report a post. But the drop down for editing my replies is not showing up at all. Already tried the clearing cache and such and still no dice.

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
The game-specific boards actually reside at GameFAQs, and they don't support editing a message after it has been posted. The options for deleting a message on a game-specific board are also fairly limited when using the GameSpot mirror interface to those boards. On top of that, the thread is locked, which evidently puts an end to all options related to one of your own messages.

Ray2259

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Ray2259
Member since 2004 • 1389 Posts

The game-specific boards actually reside at GameFAQs, and they don't support editing a message after it has been posted. The options for deleting a message on a game-specific board are also fairly limited when using the GameSpot mirror interface to those boards. On top of that, the thread is locked, which evidently puts an end to all options related to one of your own messages.

gmax

Ah I see. No editing on the GameFaqs boards. It's been a while since i posted on here so i completely forgot.