This topic is locked from further discussion.

RainbowBrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1 RainbowBrite
Member since 2003 • 644 Posts
Please don't use a popup login box as is currently being used. Browser autofills in Firefox don't work in popup boxes so now every time I want to login I have to manually type my email address and password. You may think that's not a big deal but it's rather annoying, especially when the old form on the top right of the screen worked just fine.
Procrastin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Procrastin
Member since 2008 • 71 Posts
I second this. If it's not fixed then I can say for sure that I won't be coming here anymore as I can't be bothered to remember each unique strong password I have for every website I go to.
get-some-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 get-some-pie
Member since 2008 • 724 Posts
I second this. If it's not fixed then I can say for sure that I won't be coming here anymore as I can't be bothered to remember each unique strong password I have for every website I go to.Procrastin
Me too.
Procrastin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Procrastin
Sooo.... is anything going to be done about this??
rock_solid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rock_solid
Member since 2003 • 5122 Posts
i agree!!! i don't like the new method! firefox won't save that kind of password!!!!
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts

Please don't use a popup login box as is currently being used. Browser autofills in Firefox don't work in popup boxes so now every time I want to login I have to manually type my email address and password. You may think that's not a big deal but it's rather annoying, especially when the old form on the top right of the screen worked just fine.RainbowBrite

I never log off so it keeps my info in there. Even then, it's not impossible to type everything out. I don't see how this is such a big deal :?

RainbowBrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7 RainbowBrite
Member since 2003 • 644 Posts
Sometimes the site itself logs you out, and sometimes you have to dump your browser cookies (although the autofill will still remember your passwords). It obviously is a big deal if other users feel the same way.
Procrastin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Procrastin
Yeay!!! They've fixed it. The auto-fill now works again for the pop-up sign-in box. I wonder when this happened?