Taking Game off "Now Playing" and "Wishlist" and stuff

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NatsuHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NatsuHeart
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I don't understand. When I found the game I wanted, I added it and accidently put it in the wishlist and can't take it out. Is there a way to take it out and change it rather than only clicking that plus? Of all feedbacks, that would be to be able to minus it out.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
Click the Games tab on your profile. Go to wishlist/watchlist/collection/whatever. Click the checkbox at the far right for each game you want to remove. Then scroll to the bottom and click the Delete link.
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts

Hi there NatsuHeart, first off this sort of question should belong in Welcome Noobies in future, but whilst i'm here i'm best off answering your question.

I've put the links to the pages to help you.

When on your profile, click "Games", when on that page, click "Wishlist" from the sub tab.

Now you should see the games in your wishlist, or in your case game. To the far right of the game name, there should be a tick box... tick it. Once the box is ticked next to the game, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the following:

"Copy selected games to:
My Tracked Games
Move selected games to:
My Tracked Games | My Collection | My Now Playing
Remove selected games:
Delete"

Click on "Delete" from "Remove selected games:" and the game shall be removed from your Wishlist.