Review being censored?? Huh??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sknyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 sknyme
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Here is the review I am trying to post... don't know why it's saying (One or more words within your review were automatically censored.) Any suggestions? Or is this another glitch?

I was looking forward to a game similar to Wii Sports. However all this game seems to be is a poor collection of mini-games used to familiarize yourself with the Wii remotes. I would not sayit is even worth the rental fee. Perhaps if you can track it down at a garage sale somewhere and you really enjoy one of the games, buy it - other then that don't even bother with this game. Anybody can learn the controls with a much better game.

MY +++

I borrowed it from a friend.

MY - - -

Short.
Poor selection of mini-games with little to no replay value.
Boring.
Gets old fast!

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

What word or words were censored?

sknyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sknyme

What word or words were censored?

Dracula68

That just it, it doesn't say. It just says One or more words within your review were automatically censored -- But doesn't tell me which one!

cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 cell_dweller  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 19867 Posts
I would check for style and class, as they are censored words due to a javascript exploit.
serbsta69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 serbsta69
Member since 2006 • 19209 Posts
Another problem users have been having is with "ass" being censored. I personally havent encountered that but keep an eye out for anything with "ass", it may very likely be the problem; if it isnt "style" or "class".
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

Can you take a screen shot right after you submit the review?

dev_ron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dev_ron
Member since 2005 • 2465 Posts

I've had this problem so bad that I had to cut short my last review into half and I can't give line breaks. And when I'm writing with 'quotes' it's adding a '/' with thatand says it's censored (eg: I'm becoming Im). My review looks like one big paragraph now and not likely in a reading state. I've spent more than two hours to figure out what's wrong there, tried with different html codes but couldn't find anything. have a look if you want to World in Conflict

Teivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Teivan
Member since 2005 • 1967 Posts
Here is the review I am trying to post... don't know why it's saying (One or more words within your review were automatically censored.) Any suggestions? Or is this another glitch?sknyme

We recently re-activated swear word filtering in the reviews (I have no idea how/when it was turned off) because we saw a recent up-swing in people posting some really nasty swear words as their review. :( I'll have someone look into updating the censor replacement string, it should be displaying **** like it does in the forums.

sknyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sknyme

Thank you everyone for your help... I am still not sure what was wrong with it, however it seems to have been fixed as I was able to post my review.

Thanks again and Merry X-Mas to everyone!