Problem: Cannot view flash on gamespot

This topic is locked from further discussion.

edenpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 edenpk
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hi everybody, I have a problem on gamespot.com. In the main page I cannot see the main big flash movie and I cannot search any games in the site. When I'm trying to search for game the "Please wait..." process stuck and I don't get any results at all, just see the process runing without any results. To be clear i have flash installed on my computer and I can see flash in other sites and I can see also all the flash ads at gamespot.com. Please help me to resolve the problem, Thanks in advanced, Eden.
edenpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 edenpk
Check that your browser has enabled the use of javascript. If javascript is disabled, you will see a text version of the flash object on the main page and the search will not work.SteveN
In my brwoser the javascript is already enabled
zwenti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 zwenti
Member since 2004 • 186 Posts

I have the same problem since yesterday. All other websites are fine! Only Gamespot does`t work. I have the IE 8 but I had no problems with gamespot until yesterday!!!

BtW: It does not work with Safari or Opra either. Definite a gamespot-problem!

edenpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 edenpk

What browser are you using and what type of OS are you running? If you can get me the flash version you have, that would be good too.

SteveN
I using the internet explorer 7 and the OS is windows vista my flash version is 10 thanks for your help
zwenti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 zwenti
Member since 2004 • 186 Posts

Now it works fine again! Thanks!!!!

edenpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 edenpk
[QUOTE="edenpk"][QUOTE="SteveN"]

What browser are you using and what type of OS are you running? If you can get me the flash version you have, that would be good too.

SteveN
I using the internet explorer 7 and the OS is windows vista my flash version is 10 thanks for your help

For the flash on the front page, are you seeing a blank spot or is there text with broken images?

I see blank spot