PlayStation Vita with WiFi board?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

David_Puddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 David_Puddy
Member since 2011 • 57 Posts

So, I just noticed that the original "Playstation Vita" board has been re-named as the "Playstation Vita with 3G" board.

Can someone please link me to the board for the WiFi version?

Thanks!

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts
You'll probably have to look on gamefaqs for it, as that other Vita board is just mirrored from there.
David_Puddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 David_Puddy
Member since 2011 • 57 Posts
Well I checked on the GameFAQs side and they still appear to have just the one Vita board, and it's still just named "Playstation Vita", no specific reference to 3G or WiFi models. That's kind of why I was asking here because the change was only made on the Gamespot side, so I thought maybe Gamespot was adding a 2nd board of their own. Otherwise, it seems sort of strange to name it the 3G board.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

Well I checked on the GameFAQs side and they still appear to have just the one Vita board, and it's still just named "Playstation Vita", no specific reference to 3G or WiFi models. That's kind of why I was asking here because the change was only made on the Gamespot side, so I thought maybe Gamespot was adding a 2nd board of their own. Otherwise, it seems sort of strange to name it the 3G board.David_Puddy

Where in the main forum list do you see Playstation Vita on the GS side?