No longer possible to view highest rated games of all tme?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mckenziepiping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 mckenziepiping
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Could someone please tell me whether this feature still exists somewhere on this site?

It used to be possible to view a list of games, sorted by rating, regardless of release date.

Attached is a screen shot that shows the type of list I'm trying to generate. Please let me know whether this site has removed this feature or if it's still possible.

Elk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Elk
Member since 2002 • 476 Posts

There's this page here, rather well hidden: http://www.gamespot.com/new-games/?___game_filter_type%5Bgenres%5D=&___game_filter_type%5Bdevelopers%5D=&___game_filter_type%5Bpublishers%5D=&game_filter_type%5Bplatform%5D=&game_filter_type%5BminRating%5D=9&game_filter_type%5Btheme%5D=&game_filter_type%5Bregion%5D=&game_filter_type%5BfromYear%5D=&game_filter_type%5BtoYear%5D=&sort=score&direction=DESC

Looks like that's full of 500

Try this:

http://www.gamespot.com/new-games/?___game_filter_type%5Bgenres%5D=&game_filter_type%5Bplatform%5D=&game_filter_type%5BminRating%5D=9&game_filter_type%5Btheme%5D=&game_filter_type%5Bregion%5D=&game_filter_type%5BfromYear%5D=&game_filter_type%5BtoYear%5D=&___game_filter_type%5Bdevelopers%5D=&___game_filter_type%5Bpublishers%5D=

dipdish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 5

#4 dipdish
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

@mckenziepiping said:

Could someone please tell me whether this feature still exists somewhere on this site?

It used to be possible to view a list of games, sorted by rating, regardless of release date.

Attached is a screen shot that shows the type of list I'm trying to generate. Please let me know whether this site has removed this feature or if it's still possible.

I could not find it, either. Now, we should filter it. (Just like the second link given above.)