my topic was locked - look at it from my point of view

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ItalStallion777
ItalStallion777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ItalStallion777
Member since 2005 • 1953 Posts

I simply wanted to know what people thought the best zelda game was. There is no Nintendo forum so i figured it would be best to put it under the wii forum because it is where many people are and because it actually has to do with the wii. The wii has a zelda game and can play previous zelda games from the virtual console on it so i thought it would be fine. Obviously i was mistaken because my thread was locked because it was not completely about the wii. I'm sorry but until there is a forum where i can talk about all generations of games i will post it in the current generations forum. In this case being the wii. Will my thread get locked if i compare Halo 2 screen shots to Halo 3 screen shots in the xbox 360's forum? Come on now. Be a little more lenient with posts concerning consoles or add new forums: "Nintendo" "Microsoft" "Sony" where we can talk about all generations of a game. Ex: final fantasy, halo, zelda, super smash brothers, mario kart, etc.

my post that was locked: "what is the best zelda game on any console?"

-zelda is only on nintendo systems hence my point above 

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
Go to the Ask the mods board anyway i don't know why it was locked and yes you can go to game forums every game on gamespot has a froum to visit
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
Since you asked about any console it would have been better suited to General Games Discussion, not the Wii board.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#4 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts

Since you asked about any console it would have been better suited to General Games Discussion, not the Wii board.EJ902

Exactly. But even GGD doesn't want simple "which game is best" threads.

Next time you have a question of this nature use the Ask the Mods board, though.

tekmet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 tekmet
Member since 2005 • 2799 Posts

What was your favorite Zelda Game?

That my dear ItalStallion777 is what you should have asked!

There is no absolute best when it comes to taste, there are only opinions ;)

And yes, a "which one`s the best" topic begs for flame wars ;)