Made a post in a topic and now it says I don't have permission to read it.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BadassZetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BadassZetta
Member since 2009 • 557 Posts
This topic on the General Games Discussion board. From my posting history, looks like my post managed to wind up in a moderated topic. Not sure why the topic in GGD is acting up, though.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
[QUOTE="BadassZetta"]This topic on the General Games Discussion board. From my posting history, looks like my post managed to wind up in a moderated topic. Not sure why the topic in GGD is acting up, though.

The same thing is happening to me. I made that thread, and it shows you as the last person to have posted in it. I keep trying to click on it to read your post and I just get told that I don't have permission. I'm sure it has something to do with the recent forum maintenance and that it will sort itself out, but maybe someone on this forum has more insight.
Teivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Teivan
Member since 2005 • 1967 Posts
The topic referenced above has been fixed. I'm in the process of trying to fix any others that may be having trouble as well.
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
[QUOTE="rragnaar"][QUOTE="BadassZetta"]This topic on the General Games Discussion board. From my posting history, looks like my post managed to wind up in a moderated topic. Not sure why the topic in GGD is acting up, though.

The same thing is happening to me. I made that thread, and it shows you as the last person to have posted in it. I keep trying to click on it to read your post and I just get told that I don't have permission. I'm sure it has something to do with the recent forum maintenance and that it will sort itself out, but maybe someone on this forum has more insight.

He can't view it cause it went to the gmod forum somehow :?
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
[QUOTE="Dracula68"][QUOTE="rragnaar"][QUOTE="BadassZetta"]This topic on the General Games Discussion board. From my posting history, looks like my post managed to wind up in a moderated topic. Not sure why the topic in GGD is acting up, though.

He can't view it cause it went to the gmod forum somehow :?

:lol:... that's weird. Thanks for fixing it Teivan.
BadassZetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BadassZetta
Member since 2009 • 557 Posts
That was fast. xd