Hey GameSpotters! Since our last report, the bugs we've resolved include: fuse notifications based on other users; game updates now go to the old game updates page until the site rebuild; and banned/suspended users can now view www.gamespot.com pages.
- Rebuilding GameSpot: No news about this just yet, but according to the GS TV announcement, we're hoping to share something before the end of the year.
- Oops Errors Update: We made a change to your forum posting history pages. You shouldn't encounter an oops erros on this page anymore. Further investigation is being made for other areas of the site.
- Disabling Image Uploads Reminder: We disabled this access as we consider solutions as we rebuild of the site.
- How to report missing games or data: We've changed the way you report this, get direct in contact with the data crew!
- Issues logging in to the site - requiring a user to change a password.
- Union contributors cannot post news bulletins
- Sudden profile level boosts.
- Users frequently getting Oops errors on union pages
Other Known Items:
- Cannot change settings (email,etc) unless its the Fuse settings
- Video Player Issues with Mac and Windows 7
- Wysiwyg issues - words sticking together
- Union icons no longer displaying
- Video Autoplay issues not working for Win7 Users
- In-Game Achievements Not Displaying Recent Activity. (Playfire issue: Appropriate staff contacted with a reminder as of 12/1/2012).
Thanks again for eveyrone's reports in the past month!