Image uploading glitch??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scorpinox1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Scorpinox1989
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

I've uploaded 3 images successfully to my profile,after trying to upload 10 or more.I did the same thing for each one,but only 3 would upload successfully and Gamespot won't tell me why.

For the 3 that were successful,I uploaded them and got a page saying they were uploaded successfully,were queued for processing,and will soon be available for viewing.For the ones that won't upload successfully,I get the same page after uploading and then I click the images tab and the pic isn't shown to be processing anywhere on the page.

I'd assume this is because Gamespot deleted the pic,but I wasn't notified of this and the pic isn't uploaded in the first place in order to be deleted,so that's obviously not the case.I'm guessing there might be a limit to how many I can upload being that I'm a basic member,but Gamespot doesn't tell me this when I try to upload so I think it's a glitch.

Any help provided is greatly appreciated,Thank You!! :D

Scorpinox1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Scorpinox1989
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Sorry for the double post,but I don't seem to be getting any answers so I'm gonna assume you guys don't have one for me.That proves that this is nothing but a very annoying glitch,and I guess I'll have to deal with it until it's fixed.

Thanks for trying,I guess. :wink: