Gamespot the game-bashers READ THIS PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mitchxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mitchxz
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Ok, this is going to sound very mean, and I don't intend to get everyone all pissed off at me, but I've GOT to put this out there. Here is the mean-sounding part: GAMESPOT IS A NINTENDO-BASHING, MICROSOFT-SUCKUP THRASH SITE. Now, to explain: I have recently gotten a Nintendo Wii, and have always been a die-hare fan of the company's work. I was greatly surprised to see that the beloved Twilight Princess

received a meager meat-thrown 8.8/10. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? Sure, you gave Ocarina of Time a 10/10, yet most of you probably can't even SPELL "Ocarina" without studying the game cover for a few minutes, and you might still have trouble. Ocarina of Time kicked royal ass, believe it! HOWEVER, by that day's standards, the graphics were revolutionary, and the gameplay was untouchable, as is Twilight Princess's. But wait! Mean crappy old Nintendo has made a new controller that makes it harder! *Whining* you mean I have to actually MOVE MY ARMS when I play this!?! I bet this was, and I quote, A Gamespot's reviewer ten minutes into Red Steel: *Throws Wiimote at floor* **** YOU, NINTENDO! THIS SUCKS! I can't get past the first level. (Any other human with a normal I.Q. level would admit their obvious lack of skill, but this is their way to respond): The controls suck! The gameplay is lacking! And the graphics! WTF!?! Is that a rock?!(Quite obviously a cow. For God's sake, Gamespot, get some friggin contacts or something. All that gaming is bad for your eyes.) Screw this. Let's play Gears of War." The Wii controllers are MOTION SENSITIVE. Meaning they do what YOU do, and ONLY what you do! DUH!!! If you're complaining about how you get the guy to slash right, try to actually learn how to slash! RETARDS! (Actual quote: THE SWORD omgsh! it was so inacurate and terrible! i whould slash right and up and my guy whould just sit there and maybe block and turn left. WTF!) By: "http://www.gamespot.com/users/Leakybubbles/" ok, few things, dude:
1)"Leakybubbles"? wtf?
2) Maybe if you didn't take so many drugs, your hands wouldn't shake and you could actually control.
3)"Leakybubbles"?!? WTF!?!
And, of course, he has to be a smart-ass and add:"If you played Gears of war for 5 minutes you'de destroy this game." Ok, everybody, Gears of War was kick-ASS, and everyone loved it. BUT GET OVER IT! You guys talk abut it way too much, you go home and beat off to it, SHUT UP!!! Hey, Gamespot! Players! You’ve got some brown on your nose! You've been hanging out with Microsoft again? More: I WAS SO DISSIPOINTED AT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH? I'm "dissipointed", Mr. spell check, that you continue to exist.
You always complain about Nintendo's graphics: "they look like ps1!" WHAT WERE YOU GUY HIGH ON WHEN YOU PLAYED PS1!!!!? Anything that can make something look that good, I want some. I have seen nothing on the Wii rated higher than a 9.0/10, despite the fact most of the games deserve a 9.7/10 or higher. What do I hear? Graphics, graphics, graphics. Online Multiplayer. I will say it right here: **** online multiplayer. Who THE HELL wants to play with a bunch of
pedophiles you've never met in Europe?! If you wanna play with friends, get some GODDAMN exercise and actually GO SEE THEM and play spitscreen. More fun that way. Do elimination if you say:"But there's only like.............wait.........umm.....Oh,yeah! FOUR people who can play on splitscreen!" dur.
ok, well, I might have more rant in the future. keep looking for me! gimme feedback! I'm
"http://www.gamespot.com/users/mitchxz/", and see ya!
Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 0

#2 Robbie_IV
Member since 2003 • 23299 Posts
Your unique interpretation of the English language isn't welcome here. Please take the time to rethink it.