GameFinder search is not workiing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rdano1197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 rdano1197
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts

Gamefinder search is not working. Have tried it several times and all that happens is the page refreshes. Steps I performed:

On http://www.gamespot.com/pages/search/adv_search.php?qs=&tag=topsearchbox;gamefinder page I did the following:

Under platform I checked xbox360 and xbox

under Genre I clicked Role Playing

Under Release Date I clicked 2006 and 2007

Under Score I put Gamespot score of 7.

Then I clicked the find it button and the page refreshes. No warnings or errors or anything on the page stating that there is a problem. It just refreshed the page.

wststreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 wststreet
Member since 2006 • 32 Posts
same for me.... what are you doing gamespot.. i'm melting here without knowing about games
Kentelyoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Kentelyoo
Member since 2002 • 53 Posts
I really liked this feature also. And... I can't even find it on the site now. I thought it was replaced by the Top Games feature. Anyway, the Gamefinder is more complete. So, if you fix it, can you also put it in a tab or buttonat the top of the site. It could replace "Top Games" and include it instead. You could have a Game finder pagewith a Top Games button in it. Or, if you really want to keep Top Games where it is,a good place to put it would be right next to the search button. But I think a seperateTop Games feature and GameFinder featurewould beredundant.Thanks.
phil315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 phil315
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts
This is working now, but I had to remove a couple search options that were causing problems.
rdano1197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rdano1197
Member since 2002 • 25 Posts

Still not working correctly for me. I can search, and it brings back the first page of results (all results) but if I click on the game results tab, or the next page link neither of them load properly. Meaning no games displayed, as if nothing was returned from the query.