For some reason comments no longer exist?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 WolfGrey
Member since 2004 • 3799 Posts

Hiyo, long time member(8 years) and for some reason i can no longer even remotely see comments here on gamespot. Like they they have been wiped.All i see now is a giant blank white space where they used to be, I could comment and see comments yesterday but all of sudden they are gone.

Does this have anything to do with my comments about Eddie and his questionable articles or is it an entirely new bug?

If you feel i was overstepping my bounds in my comments thats fine, then at least i know what has happened(however questionable). Sure I haven't been very nice about it but i am quite tired of inaccurate articles or articles worded just for flame bait or to cause arguments.

If this is just a new bug, i hope it gets fixed soon as there is a few new articles that i wish to comment on as well as the new feedbackula which is always amusing.

At worse ill create a new username and post regardless(at maybe a more controlled level) but i would prefer this to be sorted out first.

And for any info, i have tried logging out and logging back in with no luck or changes.

No adblocker as well which i don't know if that makes any difference.

WolfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 WolfGrey
Member since 2004 • 3799 Posts

Please answer my question this is quite annoying to be cut off after so long.

gunslinger024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#3 gunslinger024
Member since 2012 • 252 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29340961/livefyre-articles-not-showing-up-cant-give-feedback