FOLLOW Button Problem

This topic is locked from further discussion.

J_VandaI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 J_VandaI
Member since 2010 • 109 Posts

Hey, can anyone help I have another problem does any1 have a second link to the follow page for every game, because I had the same problem I had with my options and inbox. I can't follow games cuz it leads me to a blank page. If any1 can gimme another link for it that would be great.

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
Clicking a follow link also tries to open a popup window, which I think figured in to the other problems you were having. You might want to look into resolving the problem at that level. If I gave you a link to follow a game, it would only work for one particular game. If you only want to follow one game that might be ok, but if you want to follow several it will get tedious pretty quick. Do you happen to know what is blocking the popups offhand? Is it just your browser, or something external to your browser?

serge99100100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

User Lists: 2

#3 serge99100100
Member since 2003 • 76 Posts

I had the exact same issue and it has been fixed today. Hope this will be the same for you.

J_VandaI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 J_VandaI

I honestly have no clue what is the problem I think it could be the browser. I have the same problem in sites other than gamespot. I updated Java it didn't help. One thing I haven't tried is switching from Mozilla Firefox to other browsers like Interner Explorer or Google Chrome. You think switching default browsers will help fix my problem?

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
I use Firefox and popups I allow work ok. What version of Firefox are you using, and what extensions do you have installed?

J_VandaI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 J_VandaI

I am using Firefox version 3.5 :o I haven't updated it for a while. I haven't updated my adobe flash player. Could those be a problem