Contacts List, slow and clunky interface.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frogman929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Frogman929
Member since 2005 • 2424 Posts

in each members profile, we have our contacts page. it lists all our contacts, and several options, like 'stop tracking' etc.

thing is, when i want to go in there and clear out some contacts, it takes ALOT longer than it needs to. i have to click each persons 'stop tracking' link, then i have to wait for the page to reload....then there name still has the 'stop tracking' link, which only corrects itself after a day or so.

it would be much nicer if we coul have all there names in colums, next to them have check boxes, and at the bottom a 'clear all selected' 

just a simple suggestion, would make it easier and quicker to do a simple task.:) 

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
Yes it would be nice to have. but if it takes so long just to un track one person...how long is it going to take to untrack many users all at the same time?
-Masterchef-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 -Masterchef-
Member since 2007 • 10244 Posts
that's true, a checkbox selection would be nice
fillabuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fillabuster
Member since 2003 • 1398 Posts

That is a good idea. Something like what they have in place for the "game collection" section of the profile. I would also like to have something that would allow me to make multiple changes to the contact section of the profile. 

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

While I don't clear mine very often, it would be nice to have that option at times.

I support something like this.