Commenting on Reviews/Videos.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts

OK, I just thought of this. You know, when you write a review and there are like 6 out 8 (not my case specifically) votes - you always wonder why the hell would someone ruin your 100% + votes.. the same with videos - you can upload some cool video and people would just come and vote for Don't Bother. Now I understand that people have different tastes but a lot of times people just like coming and voting negative without even watching or reading. So,

Is there any chance to make a requirement for people who vote "Don't Bother" to comment on it? to make only them post a comment before voting Don't Bother? like if you want to press Don't bother it will give you a little comment box specifically for bad votes, and you can write it there.

But for reviews, I think it is just cool to have little comment box so people would say what they agree/disagree about and maybe point out some errors or whatever... What do you think? 

Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts
should i bump it?
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts

Yeah that would be cool

Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
The commenting on reviews has been suggested before, and as always I would love to have it.