This topic is locked from further discussion.

tigerpirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 tigerpirro
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts

I cant see my posts if i go into my account. It says 45 forum posts but when I click that link the page says that I have not made any forum posts.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#2 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

At a glance it seems there's only 2 in there, including this one. There's a variety of possible reasons for this considering your account age - many could be in threads/boards that no longer exist as a result of the site revamp. Some other features also count as posts but won't appear under the forum section because they're not posted directly to the forum. Any posts in private boards also don't appear in there for obvious reasons, though Unions&UCBs in general were removed anyway (some did get converted however), so private boards are few and far between now. I know my forum history only shows a few thousand, which is only a fraction of my post count due to so many disappearing from the forum list in the transfer.

Unless you recently posted something and can see it in a thread but it doesn't appear under the forum section (and it wasn't a blog) I wouldn't worry about the discrepancy - it's mainly down to counting some things that don't appear in that section and counting many posts made before the site transfer that are no easily longer accessible.