This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordMallrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LordMallrat
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I'm writing this under my roommates name because I can't use mine. I registered and got the activation email clicked the link, even tried copy and pasting and nothing works; It just redirects me to gamespot.com. If a mod/admin can msg me on this account I will give you my email address so you can fix it. When I log in I get that "Whoops, you need to verify your email, etc." msg. I click resend verification email.....same thing. Nothing works.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

@LordMallrat said:

I'm writing this under my roommates name because I can't use mine. I registered and got the activation email clicked the link, even tried copy and pasting and nothing works; It just redirects me to gamespot.com. If a mod/admin can msg me on this account I will give you my email address so you can fix it. When I log in I get that "Whoops, you need to verify your email, etc." msg. I click resend verification email.....same thing. Nothing works.

The last time I saw this, the user having the problem was told to send a PM with their email and username to @LarkAnderson, so do that.

special_foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 special_foo
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@harry_james_pot said:

Cool, I have the same problem.

However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to message him on the site. I went to the link you posted but found no message button. Plz help

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4  Edited By harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

@special_foo said:

@harry_james_pot said:

Cool, I have the same problem.

However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to message him on the site. I went to the link you posted but found no message button. Plz help

There is a message button in the profile. It's directly below the username, to the right of the avatar.

allentrendin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 allentrendin
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@special_foo:

email can be verified.