#1 Posted by LordMallrat (1 posts) -

I'm writing this under my roommates name because I can't use mine. I registered and got the activation email clicked the link, even tried copy and pasting and nothing works; It just redirects me to gamespot.com. If a mod/admin can msg me on this account I will give you my email address so you can fix it. When I log in I get that "Whoops, you need to verify your email, etc." msg. I click resend verification email.....same thing. Nothing works.

#2 Posted by harry_james_pot (10794 posts) -

I'm writing this under my roommates name because I can't use mine. I registered and got the activation email clicked the link, even tried copy and pasting and nothing works; It just redirects me to gamespot.com. If a mod/admin can msg me on this account I will give you my email address so you can fix it. When I log in I get that "Whoops, you need to verify your email, etc." msg. I click resend verification email.....same thing. Nothing works.

The last time I saw this, the user having the problem was told to send a PM with their email and username to @LarkAnderson, so do that.

#3 Posted by special_foo (8 posts) -

Cool, I have the same problem.

However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to message him on the site. I went to the link you posted but found no message button. Plz help

#4 Edited by harry_james_pot (10794 posts) -

Cool, I have the same problem.

However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to message him on the site. I went to the link you posted but found no message button. Plz help

There is a message button in the profile. It's directly below the username, to the right of the avatar.

#5 Posted by allentrendin (12 posts) -