This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gyumaou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gyumaou
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

It seems I cannot rate any games, whenever I try to drag the score slider it just keeps jumping back to N/A and my score is not saved. if I drag slower i can see it bouncing between N/A and whatever current value i'm dragging it over at that moment. clicking doesn't work either, score is not saved.

I tried chrome (latest beta) and firefox (latest stable) both were tried with and without extensions/add-ins. My flash and java are both up to date. I'm running Win 7, if that helps at all.

I am not experiencing any other problems with the site.

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts
What games have you been trying to rate?
Gyumaou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gyumaou
This time it was Bastion (PC). I've had this problem with several other games in the past, but I don't remember which.
gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
What region are you in, and which site do you use (us, uk, au, asia)? It looks like the site only shows a release for North America, so in general that's probably the only release that can be rated.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts
[QUOTE="gmax"]What region are you in, and which site do you use (us, uk, au, asia)? It looks like the site only shows a release for North America, so in general that's probably the only release that can be rated.

Yup, those are the reasons you can't rate games.
Gyumaou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Gyumaou

oh, is that why? I'm in the UK and using the UK site. So I should just wait until game info is updated? or is there any way around it, to "pretend" I'm in NA? What if I wanted to rate a game that was only released, say, in Japan, but I got my hands on it anyway?

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dracula68

oh, is that why? I'm in the UK and using the UK site. So I should just wait until game info is updated? or is there any way around it, to "pretend" I'm in NA? What if I wanted to rate a game that was only released, say, in Japan, but I got my hands on it anyway?

Gyumaou

Yeah just go to GS US.

As for the Japan part it is tricky. It that is the ONLY release then you can add it from anywhere. Now if there are TBA dates for AU, UK or US then you will have a problem and not be able to add it.

Gyumaou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gyumaou
sorry to have you state the obvious. I tried changing to us some years back without luck so I didn't even think of it now. Yep, rating works on US, thanks!
Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dracula68
sorry to have you state the obvious. I tried changing to us some years back without luck so I didn't even think of it now. Yep, rating works on US, thanks!Gyumaou
Not a problem.